Caramel Banana Cream Pie. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Looking For Coconut Cream Pie Recipe? We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Once everything is cooled add your caramel sauce to your pie crust.
Mix until crumbs have equally absorbed the butter. Mix together melted butter and biscuits and press into pie dish, Put in the fridge to set. When base is set slice banana's up and place neatly onto base, pour tin of caramel on top making sure it is coated evenly. You can have Caramel Banana Cream Pie using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramel Banana Cream Pie
- It’s 1 of graham cracker pie shell.
- You need 1/2 cup of of de leche(**I have a quick recipe for crock pot de leche).
- You need 2 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 box of instant banana pudding mix.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of tub of cool whip.
- Prepare 1 of caramel ice cream topping to drizzle.
Put back in fridge whilst preparing cream. Put Cream. icing sugar and vanilla essence in a bowl and whisk, beat until stiff. This caramel banana cream pie has a sandy, crumbly chocolate crust, a layer of tasty dulce de leche, a fantastic banana cream filling and fresh banana slices in between. It is a real delight for all those who love bananas and caramel.
Caramel Banana Cream Pie instructions
- Spread de leche at the bottom of the pie shell. Slice bananas and place on top of de leche..
- In large mixing bowl combine pudding mix and milk. Stir until combined. Stir in half of cool whip. Pour over bananas. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours..
- Before serving put the rest of the cool whip on top of pudding mixture and drizzle with caramel topping.
There is one thing that is key to the perfect taste of this pie: you have to use really ripe bananas with an almost black peel. You can smell the sweet, intense. This Caramel Banana Cream Pie has a wonderful graham cracker crust, covered with sweet bananas, luscious caramel and a cream filling that is divine. It's topped with cool whip and another layer of caramel, sending it right over the edge of bliss, my friends. If you are a fan of Banana Cream Pie, give this fun twist on the classic recipe a try.