Super Easy and Delicious Alfredo Sauce. For a lighter version of Alfredo sauce, try making a roux with one tablespoon each butter and flour. After about two minutes, when the mixture is foamy and bubbling, add your liquid of choice to create a white sauce. You can use one cup of regular milk, half-and-half or a mixture of chicken stock and heavy cream.
And it's SO easy!! #mycookbook #worldonaplate #myitalian. This Homemade Alfredo Sauce is THE BEST! It is super creamy, rich, and flavorful, and still so quick and easy to make. You can cook Super Easy and Delicious Alfredo Sauce using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Super Easy and Delicious Alfredo Sauce
- It’s 1/2 C of Unsalted Butter.
- It’s 8 oz of Cream Cheese (softened).
- It’s 3 tsp of Minced Garlic or 2 tsp Garlic Powder.
- You need 2 C of Milk.
- Prepare 6 oz of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
This recipe is simple enough for a weeknight, and delicious enough to impress company. Use the Alfredo Sauce to top pasta, veggies, and even meats for an exceptionally tasty meal. How to Make Alfredo Sauce In a large wide skillet melt the butter over a medium heat with the garlic Add the heavy cream and warm until it's simmering for about two to three minutes, stirring all the time. Add the grated Asiago cheese, grated Parmesan cheese, and heat it until the sauce is bubbling over a medium heat, stirring all the time.
Super Easy and Delicious Alfredo Sauce instructions
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat..
- Add cream cheese and garlic, stirring with wire whisk until smooth..
- Add milk, a little at a time, whisking to smooth out lumps..
- Stir in Parmesan and pepper..
- Remove from heat when sauce reaches desired consistency..
- Sauce will thicken rapidly, thin with milk if cooked too long..
- Keep the heat at medium to avoid scorching the sauce..
Melt butter in a medium, non-stick saucepan over medium heat. Add cream cheese and garlic powder, stirring with wire whisk until smooth. Add milk, a little at a time, whisking to smooth out lumps. Super Easy and Delicious Alfredo Sauce step by step. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.