Guava Cheesecake (Easy Recipe). Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Free delivery on eligible orders eBay Is Here For You with Money Back Guarantee and Easy Return. We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Add molten gelatin in a guava cream mixture and mix thoroughly. In a large bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract, and lemon juice and beat with a hand mixer until smooth. Add in the eggs and beat just until combined. You can cook Guava Cheesecake (Easy Recipe) using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Guava Cheesecake (Easy Recipe)
- Prepare 2 cups of guava puree (deseeded).
- It’s 1 cup of thick cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar (as you prefer).
- It’s 3 tbsp of gelatin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 2 cups of Digestive biscuits/ cookies (crushed).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s as needed of Pistachio to garnish.
Pour the cheesecake mixture into the baked pie crust. (It's ok if it's still warm) Great recipe for Easy Guava Cheesecake. Sorry I don't have my own picture. This is the Kraft© one I found in Google that actually looks like the one I make. Place one Maria cookie on top of the Guava Marmalade.
Guava Cheesecake (Easy Recipe) instructions
- Take crushed digestive biscuits(if you are using digestive biscuits, add a pinch of salt)/ Cookies in a bowl, add butter and mix well..
- Take a crystal serving dish, spread the mixture on it, flatten it with your palm and keep it in freezer for 30 minutes..
- Take a separate bowl, put guava puree (deseeded before making puree) in it, add thick cream and mix it well with spatula..
- Boil 1/4 cup of water and mix it in a bowl of gelatin. Stir well, make sure it dissolved well without forming any lumps..
- Add molten gelatin in a guava cream mixture and mix thoroughly..
- Take out a dish of set digestive biscuits from freezer.. put a layer of guava mixture and keep again in refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Garnish it with sliced pistachios before serving…
Heat guava paste and lemon juice in a saucepan over medium heat, whisking, until melted. Mix cream cheese, guava paste, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed. Add the eggs, and mix together. Pour mixture into the ready-made pie crust. Add the eggs two at a time and mix until smooth.