Herb and Cheese sandwich bread. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Environmentally Friendly Plastic Free Packaging & Biodegradable Pots
You can vary this cheese bread with the choice of herbs and cheese you use. Try basil and oregano in the same amounts indicated in the recipe and add a touch of parmesan cheese. Toss the Parmesan, oregano, garlic, rosemary and thyme in a small bowl until well mixed. You can cook Herb and Cheese sandwich bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Herb and Cheese sandwich bread
- You need 2 1/4-2 3/4 cups of Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of yeast.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Extra cheese for sprinkling on top.
- You need 1 tbsp of melted butter.
In stand mixer combine: yeast, sugar, salt, olive oil, and warm water. A fantastic bread that's brimming with flavour. It's made in the bread machine and flavoured with Cheddar, Parmesan and Italian herbs. Enjoy with dinner or use as sandwich bread.
Herb and Cheese sandwich bread instructions
- In stand mixer combine: yeast, sugar, salt, olive oil, and warm water..
- Using dough hook, mix in 1 cup of flour until combined. Continue adding 1/4 cup flour and combining until dough is soft and not sticky to the touch but still tacky at the bottom of mixer..
- Add cheese and seasoning. Continue kneading with hook until combined..
- Allow dough to rise for at least 30 mins until doubled. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and keep in warm area..
- Form rolls or loaf with bread. Makes 5-6 foot long sandwich buns.
- Placed formed rolls on parchment paper on a baking sheet. Sprinkle extra cheese if desired. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to rise approx 1 hour or until doubled in size. Cover bread with plastic wrap spreaded with cooking spray to prevent sticking..
- Bake 25 mins at 350 degrees..
- Remove from oven and cool for 5 mins. Transfer to a cooling rack, brush with melted butter, and cover with towels to cool for at least 30 mins for cutting and eating..
Place melted butter in a small bowl. In a separate small bowl mix together the paprika, grated cheese, garlic powder and herbs. Arrange the rolls in a lightly greased round baking tin. With a pastry brush, coat the dough in butter and roll in the herb and cheese mixture. This homemade herb and cheese bread is super soft and easy to make!