Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding. Because it's no fun standing still. Stock tools & supplies for your garden. Free UK delivery on eligible orders!
Stir the chia seeds in to the mixture in the. Usually, I make it into popsicles by adding a little extra almond milk and freezing it. Overnight Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding: For meal prep, pop this in the fridge the night before so it is ready first thing in the morning. You can have Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding
- Prepare 20 of Fresh Strawberries.
- It’s 2 tsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Rolled Oats.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Chia Seeds.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Water.
You can also add some oats to the mix for a chia and oat combination, just make sure to add some extra milk as well so the oats have enough liquid to soften. Combine chia seeds and almond milk in a jar or a big bowl and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours or overnight.. In two serving jars or bowls, spoon in chia pudding, strawberry puree, and top with diced strawberries, blueberries and desiccated coconut.
Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding instructions
- Take 10-12 fresh strawberries, cut it into half and grind into fine puree. Transfer to a bowl..
- Add water and mix well..
- Add honey, chia seeds and mix well..
- Add oats and mix well. (You can use rolled oats or ready plain oats.).
- Leave it in the refrigerator overnight. All the water will be soaked by oats and chia seeds will bloom..
- In the morning take it out from the refrigerator, garnish with some fresh strawberries and enjoy quick healthy breakfast!.
Notes You can use any milk you like in place of almond milk. Substitute maple syrup with sweetener of choice. Place the chia seeds in a large bowl, pour the strawberry mixture on top, and whisk thoroughly. Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding recipe needs no cooking at all. A healthy, power packed and nutritious pudding that your whole family can enjoy.