Easy Baked or Pan Fry Salmon Skin. Browse our great range of cookware. Enjoy a free UK delivery on eligible orders! Check Out Easy Baking On eBay.
Transfer the salmon to a plate and baste with any of the buttery juices left in. INSTRUCTIONS Dry the salmon fillets with paper towels. Sprinkle them with the salt, pepper, garlic powder and sage. You can have Easy Baked or Pan Fry Salmon Skin using 2 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Baked or Pan Fry Salmon Skin
- You need 4 pieces of Salmon Skin.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of light soy sauce.
Add the salmon fillets, skin side down. Salmon is the easiest of fish to cook – pieces of fillet tend to be relatively thick and this makes them robust enough to move around and turn over halfway through cooking should you want to. The skin also comes off easily, so if you cook pieces with the skin on, you can lift it off when the fish is cooked before serving. You can buy whole salmon (especially good value at holiday times), sides of salmon (half a fish), large pieces of fillet and individual pieces.
Easy Baked or Pan Fry Salmon Skin instructions
- Rinse Wash the salmon skin for 2-3 times.
- Drain and fold them.
- For baking, place them in a baking tray and bake for 45mins (180Celcius) and pour soy sauce over when done..
- For Pan fry, heat up just a bit of oil in a pan, pan fry and cover to cook evenly. Flip over and brown the other side. Pour over soy sauce when done.
Make sure the fillets are dry – use a paper towel to pat each one dry. Season both sides with salt and pepper. Heat a non-stick fry pan over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and when hot add the fish to the pan skin-side. Season the salmon with salt and pepper.