Spicy lanka fish with cabbage n hot steam white rice. Warning! If u cant take spicy food, dont try this at hm... Learn The Best Collection of Recipes. Vast Collection of Best Recipes & Dishes From Famous Chefs. Spicy lanka fish with cabbage n hot steam white rice.
These spicy fish cutlets are one of the most popular comfort foods in Sri Lanka. This timbit-size snack can be found just about anywhere on the island. At the local street corners, food stalls, by the side roads, restaurants, cafes, bakeries, and even when visiting someone's house. You can have Spicy lanka fish with cabbage n hot steam white rice. Warning! If u cant take spicy food, dont try this at hm.. using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy lanka fish with cabbage n hot steam white rice. Warning! If u cant take spicy food, dont try this at hm..
- Prepare of Rice.
- Prepare 2 cup of rice. cook the rice n let it b..
- Prepare of Cabbage stir fried.
- It’s 1 of Cabbage, 1 clove garlic, 1 stem curry leaves, some mustard seed n salt..
- You need of 1 kg white fish.
- It’s 1 of Any white fish. 1 kg. I use seabass. Cut them into cubes n marinate with 1 garlic, 1 small ginger n a pinch of tumaric powder. Then fried them n set aside. Peel 2 potatoes, cut into cubes n do the same..
- Prepare 1 of (A) 2 onions, 3 cloves garlic, 1 big piece of ginger, 5 red chillies, 4 small birdeyes chilies, pound them all together til mash.(B) Then in a bowl, 4 teaspoon fish curry powder,3 teaspoon chili powder, 2 teaspoon tumaric powder, mix it with warm water i.
Today's post is not a recipe but another example of what you could eat with saltfish and cabbage. I recently posted my Cabbage and Saltfish recipe that I ate with fried dumplings but it goes just as well with white rice and sweetcorn. Thanks for stopping by my blog x. Follow my Instagram for more food.
Spicy lanka fish with cabbage n hot steam white rice. Warning! If u cant take spicy food, dont try this at hm.. step by step
- Once the rice cook. chop the cabbage thinly..chop garlic. heat a lil oil. add mustard seed, curry leaves, cabbage n a pinch of tumaric powder n salt. Cook the cabbage till is a lil soft. Next heat oil, add all the dried spices, curry leaves. Add A n B together n fried til yhe fragrant n oil surface. Add the fried fish n potatoes. Stir n mix well. Let the masala mix well. Then add tumaric juice n salt. Let it simmer. once the gravy thicken, off the fire n throw in lots of coriander leaves as garnish..
- Served the hot white rice, cabbage n the spicy lanka fish. Enjoy people. Happy cooking n trying. stay blessed..
While rice is cooking, mix thyme, black pepper, cayenne pepper, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, dill weed, and lemon pepper in a bowl until well blended. Brush catfish fillets with butter and sprinkle with seasoning mixture other both sides. Heat any remaining melted butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. When the chicken stock is boiled, then transfer the poached fish into the pan. Transfer the fish into the big bowl.