Chicken breast with white sauce. Your favourite Chicken restaurants available on Deliveroo. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders How to Cook Chicken Breast in White Sauce Place the chicken breast to a bowl. Add the onion powder, garlic powder, dried rosemary, dried thyme, salt, and pepper by taste.
Heat the vegetable oil and knob of butter in a large, deep frying pan or flameproof casserole. Season the chicken pieces and fry, in batches, over a medium-high heat, until lightly browned. Remove the chicken to a large bowl and set aside. You can cook Chicken breast with white sauce using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken breast with white sauce
- You need of chicken breast.
- Prepare of onion.
- It’s of chicken flavor boulillon knorr.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need of cheese and garlic alfredo white sauce.
- It’s of instant corn starch.
- You need of milk.
- It’s of spaghetti pasta.
- You need of butter.
Add the chopped onion to the pan and fry gently, without colouring, until softened. Place chicken breasts into a large pan. Add the vegetables, bay leaf and peppercorns and cover with water. One such sauce is called white sauce and is prepared with simple ingredients like butter, flour, milk and nutmeg, and will serve to enrich any dish of meat, fish or pasta you prepare.
Chicken breast with white sauce step by step
- chop chicken breast into cubes.
- melt butter in a pan.
- add chicken , stir for 2 to 5 minut till golden in color.
- chop onion and add it to the chicken.
- add the knorr and pepper.
- stirr for few minutes till onion is golden.
- add white sauce , milk and corn flour then stirr with a fork to prevent lumps.
- lower heat till chicken is cooke , should take around 20 to 30 minutes.
- serve with pasta.
- add grated cheese if u like.
In this OneHowTo article we propose a particular serving suggestion; combining it with some tasty chicken breasts. Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts and cook until nicely browned on both sides. Pour in chicken stock and white wine, using enough chicken stock so that the chicken pieces are covered halfway to two thirds by liquid. Cook the Chicken: Season chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper.