Vegetable Chicken with White Rice. Try our no prep no mess Oven Ready meals with everything included – even the cooking tray! How to make a pot of rice — be it white, brown, or another variety — a main dish by turning it into casseroles, skillet dinners, and grain bowls. This classic casserole is packed with white rice, bite-size vegetables, meaty chicken thighs and a creamy sauce that comes together with a few basic pantry.
Then add the cooked rice and broccoli, season with paprika and cardamom, and cover the skillet until the broccoli is as crisp-tender as desired, which is about five minutes for me. One-Pot Chicken, Rice and Vegetables became a staple meal during our kitchen remodel. This meal was an all around winner: one-pot, quick, family-friendly, nourishing, and made with inexpensive ingredients. You can cook Vegetable Chicken with White Rice using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Chicken with White Rice
- You need 3 lb of Boneless Chicken Breast.
- It’s 3 cup of Rice.
- It’s 3 large of Red Potatos.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Of Fresh Broccoli.
- You need 2 envelope of Goya Sazon.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Goya Adobo.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chicken flavor Bouillon.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 1 dash of vinegar.
- It’s 1 small of Can of Corn.
- Prepare 2 medium of Carrots.
- You need 4 1/2 cup of Of Water.
Add bowl contents, soy sauce, sesame oil, green onions, and salt. Swanson® Chicken Broth, Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup, Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup, vegetables, seasoning and pepper. Evenly distribute the chicken + rice mixture into the prepared baking pans. In a bowl, combine rice, chicken broth, mixed vegetables, garlic powder, minced onion, and cream soup.
Vegetable Chicken with White Rice step by step
- Cut boneless Chicken breast in half, then clean with dash of vinegar. Rinse with cold water and drain. Mix chicken with 1 envelope Goya sazon, and 2 tablespoon Goya Adobo. Now heat 1 tablespoon oil in pan, cook chicken breast with medium heat, covered with lid so it can stream until chicken can break apart with fork.
- Peel and cut 3 large potatos into small cubes. And cut 2 medium carrots into small pieces. Then put potatoes and carrots to boil with 3 cups of water. Add 3 tablespoons Goya Adobo, 1 envelope Goya Sazon, and 2 tablespoon Chicken flavor Bouillon. Until carrots and potatos are soft..
- Cut Broccoli into desirable pieces, then bring to boil for 15 minutes. Rinse with cold water..
- Add Potatoes and carrots with the water you cooked it in, (so it can have the juice) Broccoli, and small can of corn to chicken breasts. Mix together..
- Rinse 3 cups of rice in cold water. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pot. Once the oil is hot add 1 1/2 cup of water, and 3 cups of rice. Let it boil until there's no more water, but rice is moist ( its very important rice is moist, so it can cook right). Then cover with lid and cook for 30 minutes..
Pour mixture into prepared casserole, top with chicken breasts, and sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Add chicken stock and corn; cook opened over medium heat – do not stir again – until the liquid has been incorporated and small air holes appear in the rice. Combine the cheese and cilantro, and mix into the rice with a fork. See More Vegetable Rice Recipes: Vegetables and Rice Chicken and Rice Casserole Everyone loves this dish—I consider it the best chicken and rice casserole recipe because it's a tasty combination of hearty and crunchy ingredients mixed in a creamy sauce. Includes long grain brown rice with onions, peas and corn.