Kielbasa and potatoes in white wine sauce instant pot ip. We Have Almost Everything on eBay. Steps Turn on instant pot to saute high/more. Once pot says hot add in butter.
Cut the kielbasa into desired chunks and place into the inner pot. Place the lid on the Instant Pot, making sure the release valve is closed. Once the timer goes off turn the release valve to venting. You can have Kielbasa and potatoes in white wine sauce instant pot ip using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kielbasa and potatoes in white wine sauce instant pot ip
- You need 2 TBSP of salted butter.
- Prepare 1 (13.5 oz) of kielbasa cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium to large onion diced.
- It’s 5 TBSP of minced garlic.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 cup of white wine.
- It’s 1 TSP of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of black pepper.
- You need 2 TSP of italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of russet potato chopped into bite sized pieces.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream divided.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 TBSP of corn starch.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of water.
- It’s of Fresh chopped parsley.
Instant Pot Kielbasa Potatoes & Smoked Sausage Using your pressure cooker gives a whole new meaning to the whole one pot meal idea. Throw a handful of simple ingredients into the pot, and end up with a savory meal like this Instant Pot kielbasa, potatoes, and green beans. Turn the Instant Pot to saute and let heat up for a minute or two. Add in a teaspoon of oil and the kielbasa and minced onion.
Kielbasa and potatoes in white wine sauce instant pot ip instructions
- Turn on instant pot to saute high/more..
- Once pot says hot add in butter. Once butter has melted add kielbasa and cook stirring occasionally..
- Once kielbasa starts to brown add in onion and garlic. Stirring occasionally..
- Once onion start to turn translucent. Add in chicken broth and white wine. Stir while scraping the bottom of the pot..
- Stir in salt, pepper, and italian seasoning. Then stir in 1/2 of the cream..
- Add in russet potatoes. Seal the instant pot. Set on high pressure if needed and cook for 5 minutes. Then allow a 5 minute natural release. Release rest of pressure.. Remove lid..
- Stir in parmesan cheese and rest of heavy cream. Cancel keep warm and turn high saute back on..
- Mix together the corn starch and water..
- Once mixture in pot comes to a boil mix in corn starch/water mixture and stir untill sauce thickens..
- Turn off instant pot and remove inner pot..
- Plate up and top with the parsley..
Add in the stock and scrape up the browned bits on the bottom of the inner pot. While meat is cooking mix all the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl. And do the same for the veggie mix in a separate bowl. Cook rice noodles according to instructions on the package. Add chicken broth to the instant pot, and cut up a stick of butter in to slices and add to chicken broth.