CHICKEN FRIED STEAK. Place fried steaks on a plate with paper towels to drain. Remove the steaks to a wire rack set in a half sheet pan and place into the oven. Repeat until all of the meat is.
Chicken-fried steak, if you are unfamiliar with the dish, is a Southern favorite—tenderized beef cutlets, dipped in egg and flour and fried, much like fried chicken, but with steak. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate,. Heat the vegetable oil in the skillet over medium heat. You can have CHICKEN FRIED STEAK using 15 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of CHICKEN FRIED STEAK
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Habanero seasoning.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 2 tbsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Steak seasoning.
- It’s 3 lb of Cube steak.
- It’s 1 cup of Canola oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Flour.
- It’s 3 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Black pepper.
Chicken Fried Steak is made with cube steak that you find already tenderized at your grocery store. The steak is dredged in a seasoned flour mixture, dipped in a buttermilk and egg mixture and then back into the flour one last time. Finally, it's fried to golden perfection and topped with the creamiest, tastiest gravy you've ever tried. Chicken Fried steak is simply a beef cube steak that is breaded and fried like a piece of fried chicken.
CHICKEN FRIED STEAK instructions
- Beat two eggs with the milk in a bowl add the cube steak and set aside for 20 min,in another bowl placed all the seasoning and flour and mixed to well blended.get a pan and add paper towels to drain your meat.heat the oil and butter over medium heat untill ready, check temp by dropping flour into oil to see if it sizzles. Cook all your steak to your taste(I let it sit to long in the milk because it was falling apart).gravy -pour off the grease out of the pan except 1/4 cup and heat if it cooled down,add 1/3 flour, and whisk untill brown n thick,add 3 cups of milk,black pepper and salt ,whisk it untill it's smooth and thick , done.
Cube steak is a cut of beef that is naturally pretty tough. You will see that it has been run through the tenderizer (a machine that makes small cuts all over) at the grocery store. Some Southerners may differentiate the two by their gravies: chicken-fried steak is typically served with a milk-based gravy, while country-fried steak often has a beef-based gravy (or a gravy made with both beef broth and dairy). The ultimate in southern comfort food! Tender seasoned steak, coated with a thick batter and fried until golden.