Easy Macrobiotic Recipe Apple Cake. Mix together until even, then pour into the cake mold. Pour the batter into the cake tin and spread evenly. Now place the apple slices on the batter in a star shape.
Mix in the remaining ingredients (except the demerara sugar), adding just enough water to make a thick cake mixture. It is a quick and easy apple cake recipe with no added sugar and of course – vegan. The sweetness of apples and a bit of a sweeter for the dough is all you need to make it delicious. You can cook Easy Macrobiotic Recipe Apple Cake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Macrobiotic Recipe Apple Cake
- You need 1 of Apple.
- It’s 50 grams of ☆ Bread (strong) flour (or whole wheat bread flour).
- Prepare 100 grams of Whole wheat cake flour.
- Prepare of Oatmeal (mixed with raisins) 50 g.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of ★ Maple syrup.
- It’s 50 ml of Apple juice (100%).
- Prepare 90 ml of Soy milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Juice from grated ginger.
It traditionally has a cake layer with a layer of apples and a crumble on top. It tastes as good as the old-school stuff, if not better! I always try baking for ONE as my other half is not a sweet tooth. Coat the apple wedges in the lemon juice and set aside.
Easy Macrobiotic Recipe Apple Cake step by step
- Peel the apple and chop 1/2 into 1-cm cubes, and thinly slice the other half into 8 wedges. Soak the apple in salt water (not listed in the ingredients), then drain..
- Put the ☆ dry ingredients in a bowl, and whisk together vigorously. Combine the ★ wet ingredients in a separate bowl, and mix until even..
- Preheat the oven to 180℃, and line the cake mold with parchment paper..
- Add the wet ingredients and the cubed apple pieces in Step 1 to the dry ingredients from Step 2. Mix together until even, then pour into the cake mold..
- Arrange the sliced apples on top, then bake for 35 minutes at 180℃..
- Once it is finished baking, cool on a rack, then serve. Since this cake is made without oil, wrap any leftovers in plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out..
In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar, using an electric hand mixer, until pale and fluffy. Add the eggs and beat until smooth. In a jug, whisk together the eggs, caster sugar, grated apple and sunflower oil, then mix this into the dry ingredients in the bowl, stirring well to combine. In a large mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda and sugar. Add chopped apple and stir briefly to combine.