delicious easy white rice with bell peppers. Season with basil, oregano, black pepper, and salt. Fill each bell pepper to the top. In a bowl, mix together the remaining tomato sauce and Italian seasoning.
Chicken Bell Pepper Rice is a quick and easy, simple ingredient dinner that's colorful and moist thanks to those bright and delicious bell peppers! This dish was a hit in my house growing up. But, something about how moist and simple it was just really worked. You can cook delicious easy white rice with bell peppers using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of delicious easy white rice with bell peppers
- It’s 2 medium of bell peppers.
- You need 4 tsp of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of knorr chicken flavor bouillon.
- Prepare 2 pinch of parsely.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 3 cup of 4 minute rice.
To make this capsicum rice all you need is some cooked rice, onion, tomato and of course capsicum/bell peppers. I used a mix of green and red bell peppers but you can use only green or a mix of other bell peppers too. This is an easy one pot meal which you can prepare without much stress for weekday dinners. Stir in cooked rice, one can of tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
delicious easy white rice with bell peppers instructions
- set water to boil, when boiling add butter, chicken flavor, and parsely let boil all together till butter melted..
- cut peppers into slices. how ever preferred.
- add the three cups of rice to boiling water, and cover for about two minutes..
- add bell pepper and mix it with rice cover back up for two more minutes then turn off burner..
- wait at least five minutes without uncovering rice to let it fluff up then add soy sauce and mix..
Remove bell peppers from the dish. Pour off the water from the pan. Turn peppers upright and season the inside of each pepper with salt and black pepper. Drain off grease and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir in the diced tomatoes, Rotel, chicken broth, rice, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, taco seasoning, salt, and pepper.