Dried Sweet Potato and Carrot Kinpira. Hundreds Of Different Retro Hampers & Gifts To Choose From. From Gourmet Food Hampers To Retro Sweet Hampers, Order Your Perfect Hamper Today! All The Supplies, Food, Toys And Accessories You Need To Keep Your Pet Happy.
Dried sweet potatoes • Carrot • Mizuna greens • Sake • Mirin • Soy sauce • Umami seasoning • Oil cookpad.japan. Put oil in a frying pan and heat at medium high heat. Add Dashi, soy sauce, sugar, Sake, and Mirin, and cook until the liquid is almost all gone. You can have Dried Sweet Potato and Carrot Kinpira using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dried Sweet Potato and Carrot Kinpira
- You need of Dried sweet potatoes.
- It’s of Carrot.
- You need of Mizuna greens.
- It’s of Sake.
- Prepare of Mirin.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Umami seasoning.
- You need of Oil.
Kinpira Gobo (Spicy Burdock Root and Carrot Stir-fry) large gobo/burdock root or a few small • carrot • whole dried red chili, seeds removed • sugar • mirin/sweet cooking sake • soy sauce • sesame seeds (optional) large gobo/burdock root or a few small • carrot • whole dried red chili, seeds removed • sugar • mirin/sweet cooking sake • soy sauce • sesame seeds (optional) Mina. Add cumin seeds, butter and seasoning, roughly mash, then serve immediately. I served it as part of a dinner with sweet millet and gomasio, kinpira of dried burdock,carrots and parsley root, and a condiment of carrot tops sauteed in mustard and a bit of water. Filed under Complete meals, Recipes, Sea vegetable dishes.
Dried Sweet Potato and Carrot Kinpira step by step
- Lightly toast the dried sweet potatoes in an oven and cut into matchsticks..
- Heat a pan with oil and sauté the carrots cut to the same thickness of the dried sweet potatoes..
- When the carrots have wilted, add the dried sweet potatoes and continue to sauté. When the vegetables are well-coated in oil, add the sake, mirin, soy sauce, and umami seasonings and simmer..
- When the moisture has evaporated, add the mizuna, turn off the heat, and quickly toss to coat. Be sure to keep the mizuna crispy..
- The dried sweet potatoes are sweet, so you don't need to add sugar..
Tagged as burdock, carrot tops, hijiki, hiziki, kinpira, mustard, seaweed, seaweed salad. Add the red pepper flakes and toss some more. Kinpira gobo has carrot in it as well as burdock root. Traditionally it is often served as a side dish with grilled meat/fish (we replaced it with grilled tofu/aubergine here), rice and miso soup. It is also served in a bento box and even within a sushi roll.