Brocolli, Beef, and White Cheddar Rice. Try Zatarain's® Recipes For Ideas & Inspiration. Browse & Discover Thousands of Cooking Food & Wine Book Titles, for Less. Turn heat down and steam for a few minutes, until broccoli is bright green, crisp and not soggy.
This quick and easy skillet is perfect for feeding the whole family a delicious and hearty meal. Stir in the rice, broccoli and cheddar cheese. Add soup, tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce; mix well. You can cook Brocolli, Beef, and White Cheddar Rice using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brocolli, Beef, and White Cheddar Rice
- It’s 1/4 lb. of Ground beef of sorts.
- Prepare 1 c. of Shredded extra sharp white cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of bunch/head of broccoli chopped.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 c of unsalted chicken broth *plus more.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic pow,onion pow.
- You need 1/2 tsp of to 1 tsp oregeno.
- You need 1 of tblspn Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of jasimine rice.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Add chopped broccoli florets, green water, and salt; bring to a boil. Season with salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Continue cooking over medium heat until thick and bubbly, whisking constantly. Pour in a casserole dish and top with remaining cheddar cheese and Parmesan.
Brocolli, Beef, and White Cheddar Rice instructions
- For rice: prepare 1 1/2 c unsalted chicken broth to 1 c jasmine rice. Follow rice instructons. And don't lift that rice lid! 👀.
- While rice is steaming; heat a pan on medium/medium high, put a dash of olive oil, dice and then saute onion.
- When the onion gets clearish, dice up the garlic cloves and throw it in. Stir around for a minute, until fragrant. Don't let the garlic turn brown..
- Add the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, oregeno, and the to taste spices. Stir it around while chopping up the beef. Cook until no longer pink..
- In the meantime chop up the head of broccoli. Add it to the ground beef mixture, add some splashes of chicken stock(*plus more) and cover. Turn heat down and steam for a few minutes, until broccoli is bright green, crisp and not soggy..
- When the rice is cooked add it to the beef and broccoli, or the beef and broccoli to the rice…whatever pan you like best 😋.
- Add the 1 cup of extra sharp shredded cheddar and stir until melted. I buy the blocks of cheese and shred it myself..
If you don't have Cheez Whiz but want a similarly creamy and flavorful result, you can make a substitute with Velveeta or cheddar cheese. Stir the broccoli and garlic in the skillet and cook until the broccoli is tender-crisp, stirring occasionally. Stir in the milk, soup and rice. Pressure Cooker Chicken Broccoli Rice "Casserole" The Foodie Eats. Add rice and chicken broth; heat to boiling.