Dinosaur Beef Ribs. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Great recipe for Dinosaur Beef Ribs.
Super basic seasoning which is key because the beef flavor is the star of the show. Lovely smoke flavor and very tender meat, oh did I mention that there is. Put the ribs in (if using an oven, wrap them in foil first), sit back, and settle in for a day of lazily poking at the ribs. You can cook Dinosaur Beef Ribs using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dinosaur Beef Ribs
- It’s of Bone in short ribs.
- Prepare of Montreal Seasoning.
- You need of Granulated Garlic.
- You need of Beef Stock.
When the ribs are tender but not quite falling off the bone, they are ready. Instructions Prepare smoker or grill for indirect cooking using lump or briquette charcoal for heat source. Remove Beef Plate Ribs from cryovac packaging. Trim any excess fat or sinew from the meat side of the ribs.
Dinosaur Beef Ribs instructions
- Get smoker heating to 285°. While it's heating up trim as much excess fat off the top of the ribs. Don't pull the membrane off the bone side of the ribs, there is no meat on that side and it helps them stay together while cooking..
- Dust all sides with the montreal seasoning and granulated garlic. Let sit to get the chill off while the smoker heats up..
- Place on the smoker and cook uncovered for 3-4 hours. Keep the temperature between 275°-300°..
- The size of your ribs will determine how long you need to cook, mine were on the larger size so to get the color and amount of fat rendering it took me about 4 hours uncovered..
- Wrap in foil and cook for another 2-4 hours. Pour about half a can of beef stock (6-7oz homemade) in the bottom of the foil first before putting the ribs in. This will not only add flavor but steam them as well..
- You're looking for an internal temp of around 200°. The main thing is the thermometer goes into the meat easily without any resistance. I was expecting to cook covered for about 3 hours but mine took 4 hours. We did have some pop up storms and rain that lasted longer than supposed to so I did end up with greater fluctuations in my temps than wanting..
- Leave wrapped and let cool for about an hour. Unwrap and you'll see the meat has drawn back a good amount and the stock and drippings have pooled in the bottom to make a great dipping sauce..
- Slice the ribs and behold the beautiful smoke ring 🙂 Serve with your favorite sides and dive right in caveman style!.
Season the ribs first with AP rub (equals. Makes the perfect for BBQ Beef Ribs. Cooked low and slow the Dinosaur Beef Ribs are always a big hit. Dinosaur Beef Ribs are not always easily available. Choose Short Ribs or Plate Ribs The technical butcher name for this cut is "beef short ribs," but these bones are not short.