Broiled white fish over rice and vegetables. Bring water to a boil, then add rinced rice and salt. Add the broccoli, Parmesan cheese and half of the onions. Top with fish fillets; sprinkle with paprika.
We seek out salmon, trout, tuna, cod, halibut, and mackerel. But sometimes a recipe calls simply for "white fish." If you're not familiar with the family of fish called "white fish," the term refers to any white-fleshed fish like cod, tilapia, flounder, sole, halibut, snapper, catfish, haddock, and grouper. Remove the fillets from the oven and cover them with the Parmesan mixture on the top side. You can cook Broiled white fish over rice and vegetables using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broiled white fish over rice and vegetables
- You need 400 grams of White fish fillet (basa or talapia).
- It’s 1 cup of Rice.
- Prepare 2 cup of Water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 400 grams of Fresh mixed vegetables.
- It’s 1 tsp of Old bay seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sazon seasoning with achiote.
Directions Place fish on a broiler rack that has been coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl mix together softened butter with garlic, salt, pepper, minced herbs and lemon zest. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray and place fish fillets in a single layer. Brush butter mixture evenly on top of fish then top with lemon slices.
Broiled white fish over rice and vegetables step by step
- Bring water to a boil, then add rinced rice and salt. Simmer for 20 minutes on low heat until done.
- Preheat oven to broil medium high about 180c degrees.
- Place fish fillet in baking dish and season with old bay amd sazon, broil for 15 – 20 minutes watching it as ovens vary.
- Steam mixed vegetables for 15 minutes.
Place the fillets on a dish, sprinkle with garlic powder, and pour the marinade over the fillets. Heat until the pan is very hot. Top the rice with the stir-fried vegetables. These Moroccan-spiced fish kebabs are easy to make and bring a depth of flavor to any white fish. The paprika, turmeric, chili powder, garlic, and cilantro add both color and spice.