Ragi banana bread eggless no sugar recipe. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. From Banana Bread To Banana Curry, Find A Huge Selection Of Recipes Ragi banana bread eggless no sugar recipe Sakshi Chaturvedi.
Here is an eggless whole wheat cake recipe with goodness of bananas and ragi along with jaggery. Serve it with cream cheese frosting or chocolate sauce. Add the brown sugar, milk, vanilla extract and oil to the mashed banana and mix it with the help of the fork. You can have Ragi banana bread eggless no sugar recipe using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ragi banana bread eggless no sugar recipe
- Prepare of ragi flour.
- You need of whole wheat flour.
- You need of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of grated jaggery.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of yoghurt.
- You need of oil.
- You need of over ripened bananas.
- It’s of vanilla essence optional.
- Prepare of walnuts chopped (any dried fruits or seeds can be used).
Now add the dry ingredients one by one, ragi (finger. Ragi banana bread eggless no sugar recipe. Ragi banana bread is very delicious and egg less bread recipe which will be liked by kids for sure. Mix well until sugar dissolves completely.
Ragi banana bread eggless no sugar recipe step by step
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.Grease and line the baking tin..
- In a bowl soak grated jaggery in water.Set aside..
- Coat the chopped walnuts in bit of flour to keep them from sinking in the bottom while baking. Set aside..
- In a mixing bowl, add whole wheat flour,ragi flour, baking soda,salt and cinnamon powder. Give it a good mix.Set aside..
- Take a mixer/blender jar. Add in the peeled bananas along with oil, yoghurt and jaggery solution. Make a smooth puree..
- Add this puree to the dry ingredients gradually and whisk properly. Then fold in the walnuts gently..
- Pour the batter in baking tin and tap 2-3 times on the counter top tocremove air bubbles..
- Bake at 180°C for 20-25 mins. Keep an eye on the oven do check it once by 20 mins. As every oven works differently. Check if the toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Cool it within the tin on a wire rack for few minutes. Then scrape the sides using a knife..
- Demould, take out the parchment paper and let it cool completely..
- Cut into slices,serve and Enjoy !!! Can be kept in fridge upto a week..
Add half of the flour and gently mix. Once combined, add in the remaining. In this eggless banana bread recipe, we have replaced eggs with yogurt. The thick, creamy, plain Greek yogurt or curd is best for. Great recipe for Ragi banana bread eggless no sugar recipe.