Easy Chocolate Cake. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. For the cake, place all of the cake ingredients, except the boiling water, into a large mixing bowl.
Everything is mixed in the baking tin and baked. The cake is chocolately, moist and packed full of chocolate chips. Enjoy as is, with ice cream or cream. You can cook Easy Chocolate Cake using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Cake
- You need 2 cup of boiling water.
- You need 1 cup of cocoa.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 3/4 cup of four.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Put all dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Add eggs, vanilla extract and milk, mix well. Add melted butter and stir for a few minutes. Our really easy chocolate cake recipe is perfect for birthdays.
Easy Chocolate Cake step by step
- preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- mix the cocoa in the boiling water and set aside..
- in a bowl mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt together..
- start by beating the sugar with the oil..
- add the eggs one at a time and beat well after each one..
- add the flour mixter and the cocoa alternatively..
- add the vanilla..
- pour the batter in a greased baking pan..
- put in oven for 45 minutes or until you insert a toothpick and it comes out clean..
- It's better served cold..
- Bon appétit.
For buttercream quantities, instead of ganache, use our cake calculator. A classic chocolate cake sandwiched together with a soured-cream chocolate frosting. It looks and tastes great, but is surprisingly easy to make. In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until pale. Add all the remaining sponge ingredients and beat together until well combined.