Chocolate Pie. NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Pie features the sweet, creamy richness of a brown sugar base combined with chopped nuts and delicious chocolate morsels. Serve warm with whipped or ice cream. By Nestle Toll House Sponsored By Nestle Toll House Chocolate is a perennial favorite among Food Network fans, so we've collected the best of the best chocolate pie recipes.
Add the chocolate, vanilla, and butter, and stir until everything is beautifully combined. Cut into slices and serve with whipped cream! Orange Chocolate Ricotta Pie A traditional Italian dessert served during the holidays and for special occasions, this pie features the classic pairing of orange and chocolate. You can cook Chocolate Pie using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pie
- You need of Filling.
- You need 1 can of Sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 7 each of egg yolk.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chocolate powder.
- Prepare 100 grams of dark compound chocolate.
- Prepare 400 ml of water.
- You need 3 tbsp of Custard powder.
- You need of Pie Crust.
- You need 300 grams of margarine.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar powder.
- It’s 3 each of egg yolk.
- You need 500 grams of wheat flour.
The result is rich and tangy—a perfect finale to a Mediterranean-style dinner. —Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho Trusted chocolate pie recipes from Betty Crocker. Find easy to make recipes and browse photos, reviews, tips and more. This pie–using a pre-made crust, pudding mix, and whipped topping–can be assembled in minutes. A homemade chocolate pudding is poured into a crust, covered with meringue, and baked until golden brown.
Chocolate Pie step by step
- preheat oven to 160°C.
- mix and stir all the pie crust ingredients. Condense and round. mould in a pie pan.
- Mix Sweetened condensed milk and water. add egg yolk. Mix.
- add custard powder, chocolate powder, vanilla powder and melted dark chocolate compound. mix.
- Pour into the pan until almost full.
- oven 60 minute.
Blend in evaporated milk and vanilla. Beat egg yolks, and stir into pan. Filling In a saucepan, stir together the sugar, cocoa, flour, and salt. Slowly stir in the beaten yolks and the milk. Cook over low heat, and stir in the butter and vanilla.