Vegetable Sandwich. With fresh mozzarella, juicy tomato, zesty basil leaves, and a balsamic glaze, it's flavorful and fresh. Use the best tomatoes you can find. Other raw, chopped vegetables can be substituted for the celery.
Vegan Sandwiches Save the Day!: Revolutionary New Takes on Everyone's Favorite Anytime Meal. Who says a sandwich has to be packed with cold cuts? Vegetable sandwich is a type of vegetarian sandwich consisting of a vegetable filling between bread. You can cook Vegetable Sandwich using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Sandwich
- Prepare 6 of Bread Slices (White Bread and Whole Wheat Bread).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter (Room Temperature).
- You need 2 of Cucumbers (Peeled and Sliced).
- It’s 2 of Tomatoes (Sliced).
- Prepare 2 of Beetroots (Boiled, Peeled and Sliced).
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes (Boiled, Peeled and Sliced).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- You need of As required Pink Salt.
- It’s of 4 tsp Green Chutney: Recipe 👇.
- It’s 1 cup of Coriander Leaves.
- Prepare 5-6 of Green Chillies.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Homemade Curd.
- It’s 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 4-5 of Sambar Onions.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper Powder.
- Prepare of As required Pink Salt.
There are no set requirements other than the use of vegetables, and sandwiches may be toasted or untoasted. Vegetable sandwiches are served throughout the world and are a popular street food in India. There are a lot of vegetable sandwich options out there. Most involve roasted vegetables, and those are just fine for another occasion.
Vegetable Sandwich step by step
- In a blender jar, add all the ingredients mentioned under green chutney and blend to a smooth paste. Keep aside..
- Keep all the vegetables ready..
- Take first slice of bread and spread green chutney on one side. Now place a layer of sliced cucumbers over it. Then a layer of sliced tomatoes. Then a layer of sliced beetroots. And finally a layer of sliced potatoes. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on it..
- Take second slice of bread and spread some butter and little green chutney on it. Place it over the vegetables. Cut and serve with some green chutney/tomato ketchup..
For this sandwich, though, we're talking a salad on two slices of bread. It's so refreshing and satisfyingly crunchy. Load up a sub with homemade hummus, beetroot, chickpeas and salad to make this filling vegan sandwich. Stack up a meat-free marvel in a flash with our vegetarian club recipe. This vibrant veggie meal uses crunchy grated carrot, super-smooth hummus and juicy tomatoes.