easy chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Remove the pan from the heat and whisk the mixture until smooth, glossy and thickened.
Put the milk, oil and eggs in a measuring jug.. In a large heat-proof mixing bowl, whisk together granulated sugar, brown sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Carefully pour boiling water in to cocoa mixture and immediately whisk to blend well. You can cook easy chocolate cake with chocolate frosting using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of easy chocolate cake with chocolate frosting
- You need 1 of For the cake.
- Prepare 3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs or 1 tbsp vinegar for every egg.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 cup of milk or water.
- It’s of frosting.
- You need 200 ml of cream.
- Prepare 1 of chocolate bar.
Using an electric hand mixer set on low speed blend in vegetable oil and melted butter until combined. MAKE THE CHOCOLATE SPONGE CAKE Make sure your ingredients are at room temperature. Put the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and espresso powder in a mixing bowl (or the bowl of your stand mixer). Use a balloon whisk or fork to stir so they are combined.
easy chocolate cake with chocolate frosting step by step
- mix all the ingredient together well.
- pre hest oven at 180C.
- in a well greased tray pour the batter and cook for 30-40min till toothpick come out clean.
- for the frosting boil cream and chocolate in a double till the chocolate melts n mixes wiyh the cream.
- let the cream mixture cool at room temperature and then put in fridge to thicken.
- spread over coolef cake and enjoy.
Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water, then cool slightly. In a bowl, beat the butter and icing sugar together with an electric hand whisk until light and fluffy, then fold in the melted chocolate. In a large mixing bowl, add the cocoa powder and boiling water or coffee. Whisk the chocolate mixture until smooth. Add the sugar, vegetable oil, and sour cream and whisk until well blended.