Vegetable Sandwich. Caprese is a classic Italian vegetarian salad, and it's even better as a sub sandwich. With fresh mozzarella, juicy tomato, zesty basil leaves, and a balsamic glaze, it's flavorful and fresh. Use the best tomatoes you can find.
If you're looking for more vegetarian and vegan sandwich recipes, here are some additional resources: Vegetarian Sandwiches: Fresh Fillings for Slices, Pockets, Wraps, and Rolls. Vegan Sandwiches Save the Day!: Revolutionary New Takes on Everyone's Favorite Anytime Meal. Who says a sandwich has to be packed with cold cuts? You can have Vegetable Sandwich using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Sandwich
- You need of Bread Slices (White Bread and Whole Wheat Bread).
- It’s of Butter (Room Temperature).
- Prepare of Cucumbers (Peeled and Sliced).
- Prepare of Tomatoes (Sliced).
- Prepare of Beetroots (Boiled, Peeled and Sliced).
- It’s of Potatoes (Boiled, Peeled and Sliced).
- You need of Black Pepper Powder.
- It’s of As required Pink Salt.
- It’s of 4 tsp Green Chutney: Recipe 👇.
- You need of Coriander Leaves.
- Prepare of Green Chillies.
- You need of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare of Homemade Curd.
- It’s of Garlic.
- You need of Sambar Onions.
- It’s of Cumin Powder.
- It’s of Pepper Powder.
- Prepare of As required Pink Salt.
Vegetable sandwich is a type of vegetarian sandwich consisting of a vegetable filling between bread. There are no set requirements other than the use of vegetables, and sandwiches may be toasted or untoasted. Vegetable sandwiches are served throughout the world and are a popular street food in India. There are a lot of vegetable sandwich options out there.
Vegetable Sandwich instructions
- In a blender jar, add all the ingredients mentioned under green chutney and blend to a smooth paste. Keep aside..
- Keep all the vegetables ready..
- Take first slice of bread and spread green chutney on one side. Now place a layer of sliced cucumbers over it. Then a layer of sliced tomatoes. Then a layer of sliced beetroots. And finally a layer of sliced potatoes. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on it..
- Take second slice of bread and spread some butter and little green chutney on it. Place it over the vegetables. Cut and serve with some green chutney/tomato ketchup..
Most involve roasted vegetables, and those are just fine for another occasion. For this sandwich, though, we're talking a salad on two slices of bread. It's so refreshing and satisfyingly crunchy. Load up a sub with homemade hummus, beetroot, chickpeas and salad to make this filling vegan sandwich. Stack up a meat-free marvel in a flash with our vegetarian club recipe.