8 Layer Dip. Discover The Latest Outdoor Collection Now. Selected For You By Our Experts. Check Wayfair's vast choice of top brands & styles and get great discounts daily.
Mix together avocado, lemon juice, Tabasco and garlic salt. Sprinkle over baby shrimps, pour salsa all over this. Spread a layer of each remaining ingredient in order listed. You can cook 8 Layer Dip using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 8 Layer Dip
- Prepare 4 of ripe avocados.
- You need 1 of Medium red onion.
- It’s 4 of vine ripe tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 of scallions.
- Prepare 2 of limes.
- It’s 2 bunches of cilantro.
- It’s 2 of large cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 can of sliced black olives.
- You need 1 can of refried black beans.
- You need 1 of tub sour cream, 16 oz..
- Prepare 1 of bag fine shredded Mexican cheese.
- You need 1 tsp. of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of cumin.
- You need 1 of jalapeño (for medium kick).
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need 9-12 of inch glass dish.
- It’s of Tortilla chips.
How To Make Eight Layer Bean Dip Gather up all of your ingredients ahead of time and chop the ingredients that need to be chopped. Because we are taking care to layer this dip in a way that maximizes flavor, it's best to have all the ingredients well prepared before assembling. Top with sour cream, cheese, chiles, tomatoes, avocado,. You'll never want to eat that boring dip again!
8 Layer Dip instructions
- Layer 1 – Warm black beans on the stove and thin with 1/8 cup water & 1/2 fresh lime juice. When warm all the way through, spread in bottom of dish.
- Layer 2 – Guacamole – Scoop and mash avocado – till few lumps, dice 1 tomato, 1/4 red onion, 1/2 bunch cilantro, 1 clove garlic -minced, juice of 1 lime. Combine all ingredients and spread on top of layer 2.
- Layer 3 – Mix together sour cream, cumin, cayenne smoked paprika & salt to taste – once mixed spread on top of layer 2.
- Layer 4 – spread shredded cheese as much as you like.
- Layer 5 – Drain slice olives and layer on top of cheese.
- Layer 6 – slice scallion greens into thin rings and spread on top of the cheese.
- Layer 7 – 1 bunch chopped cilantro leaves (no stems, they make it bitter) sprinkled on layer 6.
- Layer 8 – pico de gallo! – chop: tomatoes, remaining cilantro (leaves), 1/2 red onion, jalapeño, and mix together in bowl add minced garlic, add 1/2 of lime juice, olive oil and taste, spread on top of Layer 7.
Make sure to try to use the same brand of enchilada sauce. I've found it really makes a big difference in the taste of the entire dish. Print Recipe: https://iambaker.net/eight-layer-dip/ Ground beef, refried beans, shredded cheese, cream cheese, sour cream, and more. Add this appetizer to your game day or party menus! It's a taco dip with meat so it is hearty enough that you can eat it as a main meal and be full.