Boiled white rice, used a pot with lid. Great recipe for Boiled white rice, used a pot with lid. how to cook a boiled white rice, used a pot with lid. It is useful to have a timer, to measure the time. (This is Japan style.) how to cook a boiled white rice, used a pot with lid. It is okay if the water is clear (see the photo).
You must have a pot with a lid that fits to cook rice in a pot. Please note that the cooking time may vary depending on the stove type and the amount of rice. If you are not sure about cooking time, just leave it on low heat for a while after hitting the boiling point. You can have Boiled white rice, used a pot with lid using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Boiled white rice, used a pot with lid
- You need 300 of g…rice.
- You need 450 of cc…water.
Bring rice-and-water mixture to a boil, and cover the pot with a tight-fitting lid, before reducing heat to low, aiming for a slight simmer. When that timer goes off, remove the pot lid and towel, and fluff with a fork. This hack works perfectly on long grain white rice, basmati, and jasmine. Cover the pot and cook until the rice is tender.
Boiled white rice, used a pot with lid instructions
- Wash 300 g of rice with running water. Discord the water three times. It is okay if the water is clear (see the photo)..
- Put the washed rice in pot, and add water 450 cc. If you have time, leave it for 30 minutes. Water penetrates the rice (This will produce good results to the finish.)..
- Lid a pot, and boil high heat. After boiling, change to low heat and cook for 12 minutes. (be careful not to char rice…).
- Stop fire when time passes. Keep it leave the lid for 12 minutes. (to make the rice plump).
- Remove the lid and mix the rice. This is complete! (300 g of rice change to 660 g of Boiled rice).
After the pot reaches a simmer, turn the burner's heat down to low, and cover the pot with its lid. At that point, start checking its texture. You can easily, double and even triple the recipe; just make sure you are using a pot large enough to hold the rice as it cooks and expands. Different rice varieties require slightly different amounts of water, and adding too little or too much will leave you with rice that isn't fully cooked or that is a mushy mass. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring water to a boil.