easy chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Check Out our Selection & Order Now.
Whisk in the milk, oil, eggs, and vanilla till smooth. Stir in the boiling water, mixing till smooth. For the chocolate icing, heat the chocolate and cream in a saucepan over a low heat until the chocolate melts. You can cook easy chocolate cake with chocolate frosting using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of easy chocolate cake with chocolate frosting
- Prepare of For the cake.
- It’s of flour.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of cocoa powder.
- You need of butter.
- You need of eggs or 1 tbsp vinegar for every egg.
- You need of baking soda.
- You need of milk or water.
- It’s of frosting.
- You need of cream.
- You need of chocolate bar.
Remove the pan from the heat and whisk the mixture until smooth, glossy and thickened. Spread frosting between layers and over top and sides of cake. In a mixing bowl, place the flour, cocoa powder, granulated sugar, brown sugar, chilli powder (if using), baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt. Stir well using a hand whisk.
easy chocolate cake with chocolate frosting step by step
- mix all the ingredient together well.
- pre hest oven at 180C.
- in a well greased tray pour the batter and cook for 30-40min till toothpick come out clean.
- for the frosting boil cream and chocolate in a double till the chocolate melts n mixes wiyh the cream.
- let the cream mixture cool at room temperature and then put in fridge to thicken.
- spread over coolef cake and enjoy.
In a large heat-proof mixing bowl, whisk together granulated sugar, brown sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Carefully pour boiling water in to cocoa mixture and immediately whisk to blend well. Using an electric hand mixer set on low speed blend in vegetable oil and melted butter until combined. MAKE THE CHOCOLATE SPONGE CAKE Make sure your ingredients are at room temperature. Put the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and espresso powder in a mixing bowl (or the bowl of your stand mixer).