Plain baked white rice 🍚. Tired of Cooking the Same Dinner Recipes Every Week? It's time to roll up your sleeves and Make Good. Click to dive into our tasty recipes!
The rice should be tender but not mushy and all the liquid should be absorbed. Avoid checking the rice and removing the lid before the time is up for the best results. To get the best white rice in the oven, follow these tips for recipe success: Follow the ratios in the recipe below (and not the ratios on the package) Adding butter helps keep the grains from sticking. You can have Plain baked white rice 🍚 using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Plain baked white rice 🍚
- It’s 1 cup of white rice.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 of average onion.
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of black pepper (powder or grains, doesn't matter).
- It’s of oil (optional).
Boil the water before adding to the rice. Cover the baking dish tightly with foil to seal in the steam. There are several keys to cooking perfect rice. You want to bring it to a boil, then immediately reduce the heat so it simmers for the rest of the cooking.
Plain baked white rice 🍚 instructions
- Wash and clean the rice. Put in the tray..
- Slice the onion on very small pieces. Put it next to the rice..
- Add 2-3 pinches of salt and black pepper..
- Pour the water over. Oil is optional if you don't want the rice to stick to the tray..
- Put in the 240°C pre-heated oven and bake until all the water evaporates..
Rice Recipes Perfect White Rice Perfect White Rice. Basic White Rice is one of the first recipes that you will learn if you are just starting out in the kitchen. Rice is a staple food in many parts of India and across the world. There are many varieties of rice used throughout the world. In India the most commonly used variety is basmati rice, specially in the northern parts.