Pumpkin 🐔 Chicken Curry with Coconut (My Fusion recipe) 💛. Great recipe for Pumpkin 🐔 Chicken Curry with Coconut (My Fusion recipe) 💛. This time of rainy season, there is always an abundance of pumpkin in the local markets. There is much flavour in this humble veg and when paired with spices, the sweetness is a delicious combination.
They're nice and they look wonderful. Pumpkin 🐔 Chicken Curry with Coconut (My Fusion recipe) 💛 is something which I have loved my whole life. Pumpkin 🐔 Chicken Curry with Coconut (My Fusion recipe) 💛. You can have Pumpkin 🐔 Chicken Curry with Coconut (My Fusion recipe) 💛 using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin 🐔 Chicken Curry with Coconut (My Fusion recipe) 💛
- Prepare 2 cup of pumpkin cut into medium sizes.
- You need 1 cup of Julian cut chopped chicken.
- You need 2 tablespoon of chopped onions.
- It’s 3-4 of green chillies.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste for Marination.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of grated coconut.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of termeric powder.
- You need 2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of coriender powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of brown sugar.
- You need of Oil as required.
- You need of Water if needed.
Thai Pumpkin Curry with Chicken is a quick and easy pumpkin curry recipe that's loaded with chicken, veggies and a creamy flavorful coconut red curry sauce! I'm so excited that it's officially my favorite season…now if only the weather would cooperate. A delicious Thai dish made with pumpkin, chicken in a creamy coconut curry. Mix the pumpkin together with the chicken to coat well with the coconut red curry sauce and then add in the fish sauce and diluted coconut milk (or neat coconut milk if not using coconut cream).
Pumpkin 🐔 Chicken Curry with Coconut (My Fusion recipe) 💛 instructions
- Cut the pumpkin medium pieces and wash them.Cut chicken into medium small pieces and wash them. Drain them and put in a bowl. Put 1/2 teaspoon ginger garlic paste, salt,soya sauce and one pinch of termeric powder and mix them. Keep them aside half an hour for Marination..
- Take a frypan put some oil and heat it on stove. Now put the marinated chicken into it. After 2 minutes frying, put the chopped onions and green chillies with salt and fry untill onions become brown..
- Now put ginger garlic paste, termeric powder,red chilli powder, sugar, coriender powder and 1/4 cup water. Fry untill oil become separated from the spice..
- Now put Pumkin and grated coconut into the spice with 1/2 cup water and cook untill pumpkin become done. Stop the stove..
- Serve it hot with steamed rice or roti/ paratha etc. Enjoy 😊🍛..
How to make pumpkin chicken curry with coconut milk – Best Tips & Tricks. But if you don't have one, I'll explain the last two methods. Use your leftover pumpkin puree for a savory pumpkin curry recipe. This pumpkin coconut chicken curry is the perfect way to use any leftover pumpkin puree. Just take the pumpkin and mix it with savory spices, chicken and a creamy coconut milk for a healthy chicken curry.