Scootsie's Taco Dip. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! This Easy Taco Dip is a super quick and easy dip that's loaded with flavor and is a guaranteed hit at any This incredibly easy taco dip recipe is one such recipe, and I was especially hesitant to share it.
Gather friends around a platter of this delicious taco. Cookpad – Make everyday cooking fun!. Scootsie's Taco Dip cream cheese • sour cream • Can of refried beans (black bean or pinto bean, your choice. You can cook Scootsie's Taco Dip using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Scootsie's Taco Dip
- You need of Creamy Layer.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need of Bean Layer.
- It’s 16 oz of Can of refried beans (black bean or pinto bean, your choice. You can even do the flavored variety).
- You need 3/4 of packet of 1.25 oz taco seasoning.
- It’s of Additional Toppings.
- It’s 4 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 small of diced tomatoe.
- You need 1 of diced green onion or 1 tablespoon of finely diced red onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of freshly chopped cilantro.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of shredded romaine or iceberg lettuce.
- You need 2 of limes.
Top the mixture with lettuce, Cheddar cheese, tomatoes, bell pepper and black olives. Learn how to make taco dip from scratch with simple, flavorful ingredients! The easy party appetizer always disappears fast. Try this recipe for a warm, hearty snack with a bit of a kick.
Scootsie's Taco Dip instructions
- With a hand mixer, mix cream cheese and sour cream until smooth and creamy..
- Add refried beans to a bowl with the taco seasoning. Mix well..
- Prep your topping..
- On a serving platter, add the beans and spread into an even layer..
- Add your creamy mixture on top. You might have extra, depending on how much sour cream you like..
- Follow with lettuce..
- Then cheese, then tomatoes..
- Top with onion and cilantro. Squeeze limes over the top..
- Chill for an hour before serving with tortilla chips..
- For an even heartier dip, sautee some ground beef with taco seasoning as well. You can layer that onto the creamy layer. You can even drizzle some hot sauce for a kick. It's delicious as well!.
It's a hit with my family,. This taco dip is actually a combination of several different recipes I received from friends. Her recipe is not quite your typical cheese dip. What I really liked about her cheese dip was the use of real cheddar cheese, instead of Velveeta. She also gives suggestions on fat free ingredients as well, so if you are watching your wasteline, you are still in luck!