Fillet Fish with White Wine and Mushroom Sauce. Arrange the fish in the baking dish then pour the wine over the fish. Scatter the mushrooms over all then salt and pepper to taste. Add the white wine and let it sizzle for a few minutes until it has almost completely evaporated.
Once soft, add the white wine, stir and gradually add the cream spoon by spoon. Add some pepper and salt, if needed. Once the sauce bubbles, add some chopped fresh dill. You can cook Fillet Fish with White Wine and Mushroom Sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fillet Fish with White Wine and Mushroom Sauce
- Prepare 8 Pieces of Fillet Fish.
- It’s Half of Glass of White Wine.
- Prepare 8 of Muschroom.
- You need Half of Yellow Onion.
- It’s 2 of Green Onion.
- Prepare 4 of Dills.
- You need 6 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 of Coffee Spoon Seasoning (the one you could use for steak you can at any Market).
- It’s of Tea Spoon of Black pepper and salt.
Add olive oil to your second pan and bring to a medium heat. Sprinkle sea salt over the fillets, then add to the pan, salty side down. Swoosh around the pan a bit in the oil so they don't stick, then squeeze over some lemon. Then add some stock/water & white wine.
Fillet Fish with White Wine and Mushroom Sauce instructions
- Make pan hot then put olive oil then start to fry the fillet fish until it have golden colour.
- Chopped onion and garlic and stir fried with olive oil until it cooked, then pure half cup of white wine and salt, pepper, and seasoning cook around 5 mins, then chopped the mushroom and put together, cook around 4mins more.
- Put the Fish you fried before into the white wine sauce and cook more 5-8mins.
- Chopped green onion and dills on top then can start to serve.
Add fresh cream and grated parmesan cheese to get the consistency you want. Then add chopped dill and stir evenly. This mushroom sauce, paired with white fish fillets, is a simple recipe that is ready in minutes— perfect for an easy and quick family meal. Add the mushrooms and cook until browned. Mix in flour, dried Italian herbs and salt until smooth.