Simple Bread/Roll Recipe. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Check Out Bread Rolls Recipe On eBay.
Tip the dough onto a lightly oiled worksurface and knock the dough back to remove the air. Instructions Whisk milk, sugar and yeast together. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook attachment, combine the flour and salt. You can cook Simple Bread/Roll Recipe using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Bread/Roll Recipe
- Prepare 1 Cup of AP Flour.
- You need 2 TBSP of Mayo.
- It’s 1 TSP of Salt.
- You need 1 TSP of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- It’s of optional.
- You need 3 TBSP of Melted Butter.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 1 TSP of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Parsley.
With the mixer running, add the milk mixture and allow to knead in. Add the egg and allow to beat in. Add the milk to the dry ingredients, and mix together until it forms a coherent dough (use your dough to mop up any flour sticking to the side of the bowl). Simply delicious, easy to make French bread rolls – perfect for a dinner party or family lunch.
Simple Bread/Roll Recipe step by step
- Preheat oven 350.
- Mix all ingredients besides optional ingredients. Mix lightly to avoid tough bread!.
- You can put the dough in muffin tins or on baking sheet as I did..
- In small bowl mix optional ingredients and brush tops of dough..
- Bake until lightly brown. Mine baked around 10-13 minutes. Once out the oven I sprinkled more parmesan on top. This recipe makes 5 rolls, my son decided to eat one before I took a pic! Enjoy!!!!.
Dough can be made in mixer, bread maker or by hand. You can also top with poppy seeds or sesame seeds. These hot cross buns are prepared in a. Bring the mixture together with a round-bladed knife to form a dough and then turn out onto a floured surface. How to make soft bread rolls Mix everything together.