CHICKEN WITH MUSTARD SAUCE ON A BED OF WHITE RICE. Your favourite Chicken restaurants available on Deliveroo. Compare prices & read customer reviews. Free UK delivery on eligible orders!
I know you will love it too. CHICKEN WITH MUSTARD SAUCE ON A BED OF WHITE RICE. When you're looking to liven up leftover cooked chicken, a sweet and tangy honey-mustard sauce goes a long way! You can cook CHICKEN WITH MUSTARD SAUCE ON A BED OF WHITE RICE using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of CHICKEN WITH MUSTARD SAUCE ON A BED OF WHITE RICE
- It’s 2 tbsp of mustard.
- Prepare 2 cup of pineapple juice.
- It’s 1/2 of sliced onion.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of Swiss knorr.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- You need of cornstarch.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
Add a freshly steamed pot of rice and some sautéed The method here is simple: Just whisk up the honey-mustard sauce, slice up your leftover chicken, and sauté your vegetables. I found this recipe for Chicken with Mustard Cream. In a medium sized bowl, combine chicken broth, honey, mustard, and powdered garlic. Mix well, ensuring honey is combined into mixture and is not sticking to bottom.
CHICKEN WITH MUSTARD SAUCE ON A BED OF WHITE RICE instructions
- Add oil to pan.
- Add the two table spoons of mustard and stir till mustard gets mushy..
- Add the pineapple juice and stir until mustard desolves..
- Then add the sliced onions and garlic stir once again..
- Add the Swiss knorr and stir for 10 minutes..
- After add the two chicken breast soak them with the sauce and close the pan so it will cook..
- Every two minutes open the pan and soke the chicken with the sauce for about 30 min also flip the breast constantly..
- At the en add the pepper and to give the sauce more concistence add corn starch to the sauce and stir..
Pour white rice into prepared pan or cast iron pan. Pour broth mixture over rice and stir. In a bowl, whisk together the yogurt, honey, mustard, soy sauce, ginger, salt, and pepper. Uncover baking dish; spread yogurt mixture over chicken. Mix the honey, mustard, lemon zest and juice and the oil in a large mixing bowl, then season with salt and pepper.