Banana crumb cake. Your favourite restaurants and takeaways available on Deliveroo. Be first in line to get the latest Die-Cast Club merch, pre-order to not miss out. In a large bowl mash bananas until they become liquified.
Blend in bananas, eggs and vanilla. Combine the ground oats, plain flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt. How to Make Banana Crumb Cake First, you'll need to make the crumb topping. You can have Banana crumb cake using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana crumb cake
- Prepare of Toppings.
- You need 1/2 cup of Nuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded coconut.
- Prepare of Banana crumb cake recipe.
- Prepare 11/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 Teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 4 Tablespoon of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 3 Tablespoon of Pure Honey.
- Prepare 2 of Large Eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Mashed Bananas.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
Whisk together the dry ingredients, then cut the cold butter into the mixture using your hands or a pastry cutter. Stop when the mixture begins to form crumbs. Sprinkle the crumbs in an even and thick layer over the top of the banana bread batter. Serve warm or cool and cover.
Banana crumb cake instructions
- For the toppings get a bowl,combine Nuts,coconuts,flour, cinnamon,brown sugar and butter. Combine all and set aside.
- In another bowl mix flour,baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon mix and keep aside..
- In a mixer,beat your butter, sugar and honey,until light and creamy..
- Gradually add eggs beating after each addition on low speed.
- Add half of the flour,mashed banana, vanilla extract and all the remaining flour till smooth..
- Spoon ur batter into prepared pan..
- Sprinkle toppings.
- Bake for 50-55 min at 160 degrees. Allow to cool on a rack and serve.
- The aroma is out of d blues 💃I just love Cookpad ♥️😍.
Add the bananas and continue to mix until the mixture becomes more liquid. Then, add the remaining ingredients for the cake and mix until incorporated. Moist and delicious with a scrummy crumb running through the middle and garnishing the top. In the centre it's just moreish, on top it's crunchy. On sheet of waxed paper, mix flour, baking powder, baking.