Roast Paan Recipe. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Buy Roasting Pans – We carry all Material, Style and Type options!
Follow The Steps on The Image. Roast Paan The procedure is essentially similar to the making of theti paan. In addition, divide the dough to two to four equal portions and place in the corners of the cookie sheet. You can cook Roast Paan Recipe using 10 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roast Paan Recipe
- You need 500 g of flour.
- It’s 2 tsp (7 g) of instant yeast.
- You need 1 tbsp (15 g) of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp (10 g) of salt.
- It’s 20 g (1 tbsp) of butter.
- It’s 260 g (1.10 cups) of water.
- It’s of Oil mixture.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of flour.
To make the dough, put flour, yeast, sugar and salt into a mixing bowl. Stir with a whisk to mix all ingredients well. Incorporate the water into the mix little by little and mix with a whisk or wooden spoon until a clumpy dough forms. Now add the butter and start kneading the dough.
Roast Paan Recipe instructions
- To make the dough, put flour, yeast, sugar and salt into a mixing bowl..
- Stir with a whisk to mix all ingredients well..
- Incorporate the water into the mix little by little and mix with a whisk or wooden spoon until a clumpy dough forms..
- Now add the butter and start kneading the dough. If you are kneading by hand, do so for 15 mins..
- Transfer the dough to a clean surface and break off into small pieces. After piling these strips, knead everything together for 15 more mins..
- If the dough seems a little hard, add a little water as needed. But remember not to add too much water as the dough will become sticky..
- Place the well kneaded dough onto a clean surface and shape into a ball..
- Place the dough into a large greased bowl, cover with warm, damp towel or cloth (or plastic wrap) and keep in a warm place for 1 hour or until it doubles in size..
- When the dough has risen, punch it down and press all over to remove the air bubbles..
- Divide the dough into 8 -12 even portions. Roll the dough into balls with your palm in a circular motion; tuck in any edges and pinch together to form a smooth ball..
- Repeat this for all the divided portions..
- Transfer the balls of dough to a greased tray and cover with a damp warm towel again for 15 mins..
- Now create the oil mixture by combining the oil, butter and flour into a small bowl. Then microwave this for 5-10 secs; stir this melted mixture well..
- Take one ball of dough and shape into a thick disk. Then fold it. After folding, paste the edges well, by pinching the edges together..
- Apply the oil mixture on to both sides of the folded dough. Then gently place into a greased 5”x5” baking pan or into a loaf pan..
- Now repeat this process for all the balls of dough..
- Cover with a warm damp cloth and let it rise in a warm place for about 45 mins..
- Preheat the oven to 390 degrees Fahrenheit or 200 degrees Celsius, about half an hour after leaving the dough to rise..
- Let the bread rise above the walls of the bread pan. When it has, then it’s ready to go in the oven..
- Place the tray in the oven and bake for about 30-45 minutes or until the bread is golden brown on top..
- Cool baked bread in the pan for about 10 mins. Then slowly release them from the pan one by one..
- Transfer on to a baking sheet for a second round of baking. This second round makes the bread crispy on the outside..
- Now insert into the oven and turn on the broil at low. Bake until it is golden brown or until you achieve desired colour. Turn each over to brown each side evenly..
- Let the bread rest on a wire rack to cool..