Our Family Recipe for Croquettes! Curry Flavored Version. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Delicious Family Meals That Will Not Break Your Budget at Real Food. Instructions to make Our Family Recipe for Croquettes! If you're using a microwave, peel off the skin, cut into quarters, and wash off with water.
It is enjoyed by millions daily. Curry Flavored Version is something which I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic. You can have Our Family Recipe for Croquettes! Curry Flavored Version using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Our Family Recipe for Croquettes! Curry Flavored Version
- It’s 800 grams of Potatoes.
- You need 200 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- You need 300 grams of Onions.
- Prepare 100 grams of Carrots.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 200 ml of Water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Curry powder.
- You need 3 tbsp of ✩Japanese Worcestershire style sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ✩Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of ✩Cooking sake.
- You need 1 tbsp of ✩Sugar.
- You need 1 of Flour, egg, panko.
- You need 1 of Frying oil.
This is one of the variation recipes from our croquette-loving family. – If you're microwaving the potatoes, leave some space between them and the plastic wrap. Keep the wrap on while you're letting it rest. – Shape the. Great recipe for Our Family Recipe for Croquettes: Western-Style (includes tips). Homemade croquette is my mom's specialty.
Our Family Recipe for Croquettes! Curry Flavored Version step by step
- Boil the potatoes on the stovetop or in the microwave as described in Step 2. Mince the onions and carrots..
- If you're using a microwave, peel off the skin, cut into quarters, and wash off with water. Put them into a microwave-safe container etc., place a plastic wrap on top, and heat for 15 minutes at 600W. Let it rest for 10 minutes afterwards..
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and sauté the ground meat without oil. Enough fat will come out of the meat..
- Add the onions and carrots and keep sautéing. Add salt and pepper..
- After about 3 minutes of sautéing, lightly stir the curry powder at the edge of the frying pan..
- Add the water and ingredients marked ✩ and let it simmer until the liquid evaporates..
- Mash the potatoes with a masher etc. while still warm..
- Combine the mashed potatoes with the mixture from step 6 and mix well. Let the excess moisture to evaporate over heat. Be careful not to let it burn..
- Let it cool by spreading it out in a shallow container. While still warm, divide and shape it into your preferred numbers/sizes and let it cool..
- Coat with flour, egg, and panko in that order..
- Deep-fry in oil..
- It's done!.
- It's delicious while hot but it's also very tasty even after cooling so I recommend using it for bentos..
Nowadays I make it myself but I sometimes have a craving for my mom's croquette. This croquette is different from what I can recall with my mom's version, but I made it. Pre-heat a frying pan with a little vegetable oil. Next add your onion and some salt, gently cook the onion until it becomes translucent. Now add the minced beef, pepper and curry powder.