Baked Salmon (keto friendly). Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with foil and lightly grease with cooking spray. Place salmon on top and season with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, mix together melted.
Place the salmon in the middle of the sheet pan and slide lemon slices underneath the salmon. Grease a large baking dish with olive oil. Place the salmon, skin-side down in the prepared baking dish. You can cook Baked Salmon (keto friendly) using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon (keto friendly)
- It’s 2 lbs of salmon.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Sea Salt.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Pepper.
- Prepare of Drizzle Olive oil.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic (minced).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Thyme/ basil/rosemary (fresh would be even better).
Cover the fillets with the lemon slices, and top each lemon slice, with a thin, butter slice. Coat salmon with rosemary/basil/thyme, salt and pepper. Add olive oil and rub into salmon. Pan-Roasted Salmon When pan-roasting, you start the fish off in a hot skillet on the stovetop to get that nice, golden-brown sear.
Baked Salmon (keto friendly) step by step
- Heat oven to 375°. Coat salmon with rosemary/basil/thyme, salt and pepper. Add olive oil and rub into salmon. Add garlic. Cut lemon into slices and add slices on top of salmon (as many slices as you desire)..
- Wrap salmon in foil and place in oven. Let cook for 20-30 minutes..
Then toss it in the oven and let the salmon finish cooking in the oven. This gets crisp on the outside and warm and juicy on the inside. Ingredients: salmon, ghee or avocado oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt, lemon slices, asparagus, leek, ginger powder or fresh ginger, olive oil. Answer:Salmon is a great keto food, even in large quantities. Whether you want smoked salmon for brunch, canned salmon in a lunch salad, or salmon filet for dinner, rest assured that it won't increase your daily carb count.