Low-carb Biscuits and Gravy. Whatever The Need, We Have The Best Food For Your Dog. Low Prices on Low Carb Biscuits Regular (i.e., not low carb) biscuit gravy is made of browned sausage, all-purpose flour, milk, and seasonings. This low carb biscuit gravy is made from browned sausage, chicken broth, heavy cream, and cream cheese.
The first time I ever had this sausage dip turned gravy, was at a potluck at work. Add the heavy whipping cream to the skillet, lowering the heat to medium. The flour, salt, and butter get combined together first, until crumbly, then add the baking powder and one lightly beaten egg white. You can have Low-carb Biscuits and Gravy using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low-carb Biscuits and Gravy
- Prepare of Gravy.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef 85/15.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of xanthan gum.
- It’s To taste of kosher salt.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground sage.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- It’s 12 ounces of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need of Biscuits.
- Prepare 6 of low-carb Biscuits, American see my recipe.
Drop the biscuits onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. The biscuits don't flatten and spread by themselves, so shape them how you want them to turn out. Stir to combine, then add the milk. Our low-carb biscuits and gravy recipe is single-handedly erasing the unhealthy stigma attached to this popular dish.
Low-carb Biscuits and Gravy instructions
- Brown the ground beef, adding sage and thyme..
- Mix the cream, buttermilk, and xanthan gum. Add to the ground beef. Simmer adding salt and pepper. Continue to simmer till thickened..
- Biscuits on the plate and serve the gravy over the top. I hope you enjoy!!.
For starters, it's made with almond flour instead of regular flour. Then you'll get a good dose of protein and heart-healthy fats from the sausage, eggs, cheese, and heavy cream. In a small skillet over medium heat, brown the sausage, breaking up as it cooks. When the sausage has browned, add the cream cheese and stir until blended. Add the half-and-half and mix well.