Chicken tortilla soup. Save time and buy groceries online from Amazon.co.uk Check Out Tortilla Soup On eBay. Add the cubed chicken and diced tomatoes, juice and all. Add the chicken broth, hot water and tomato paste.
Garnish with avocado, Monterey Jack cheese, or green onion! In a large saucepan heat the vegetable oil. Once the onions have softened add the garlic and jalepenos and cook for another minute. You can have Chicken tortilla soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken tortilla soup
- Prepare 24 1/2 oz of Cans fully cooked chunk chicken breast..
- Prepare 1 can of 32 oz Chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2 can of Cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 can of Ranch style beans.
- You need 1 lb of Velveeta cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of Tortilla chips.
- Prepare 1 of Grated cheddar cheese.
Bring a bit of the Southwest to your table with this spirit-warming soup. Loaded with tender chicken, diced tomatoes, and plenty of seasonings, it's sure to be requested again and again. How do I thicken chicken tortilla soup? If your soup is looking a little thin, thicken it with cornstarch.
Chicken tortilla soup instructions
- Cut up Velveeta cheese.
- Drain chunk chicken breast..
- Combine all ingredients (except tortilla chips and grated cheddar cheese) in a large pot. Heat on medium stirring occasionally..
- Serve in bowls and top with crushed tortilla chips and shredded cheese to taste..
You'll want to make a slurry by combining a tablespoon of cornstarch with an equal amount of water in a small bowl. Whisk the mixture until a smooth paste forms. Add onions, red pepper, green pepper, and minced garlic. Stir and begin cooking, then add the rest of the spice mix. Stir to combine, then add shredded chicken and stir.