Larry's homemade Queso Dip. This all-natural Queso Dip is easy to prepare, packed with flavor and a great low-fat alternative if made with an all-natural low-fat cream cheese. All you need is a microwave oven, Larry's All Natural Taco & Enchilada Chipotle or Ranchero Sauce, whipped cream cheese and your favorite chips. Larry's homemade Queso Dip is something that I've loved my entire life.
Larry's homemade Queso Dip larry.d.owens San Antonio Texas. How to make Queso Dip or Mexican Cheese Dip. This makes the perfect holiday or Super Bowl dip. You can have Larry's homemade Queso Dip using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Larry's homemade Queso Dip
- It’s 1 of large minced jalapeno pepper.
- You need 1 can of rotel "med or hot".
- Prepare 1 lb of Velveeta.
- It’s 16 oz of jar of black bean and corn salsa.
- Prepare 2/3 lb of sausage or beef.
This Queso recipe is perfect for binge watching Netflix, too. This Queso Dip recipe is for everyone out there who has attempted to make a Mexican cheese dip like what you get at Mexican restaurants and found it lacking. If you want the dip to be silky smooth like the stuff you get in jars, then the recipes call for fake cheese – Velveeta or other processed cheeses. Other recipes are made starting with a roux – butter & flour – which is used to make.
Larry's homemade Queso Dip step by step
- In 2 quart sauce pan brown sausage or beef.
- Simmer sausage or beef on low for 10 minutes to build up needed greese.
- Add Velveeta to pan stirring constantly until melted.
- Stir in can of rotel and black bean and corn salsa.
- Reduce heat, simmer 10 minutes stirring constantly.
- Poor in containers and enjoy.
Homemade Queso Dip made without fake cheese. Who knew it was even possible. Do you love appetizers as much as I do? I'm always looking for new ones to make to serve for my family and friends. One of our family's favorites is queso dip, but I'm not in love with fake cheese.