Mo's Short Ribs. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For -rib? Find Great Deals from the Top Retailers. Rinse the ribs under warm water, pat dry and.
Do the prep first, chop, dice, cut and then just focus on the cooking! This recipe requires slow cooking so it takes time. However it is a very tasty and easy to make dish. You can cook Mo's Short Ribs using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mo's Short Ribs
- Prepare 4 of Beef Short Ribs.
- Prepare 2 of Shallots, thinly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot, cut in think round slices.
- Prepare 1 of Celery stalk, thin cut.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic cloves, peeled and smashed with the side of a chef knife.
- It’s 5 leaves of fresh Sagen (en-chiffonade cut).
- You need 2 sprigs of fresh Thyme.
- Prepare 6 oz. of Cabernet Sauvignon Wine (or Merlot).
- You need 1 Cup of Beef or chicken broth (if homemade).
- You need 2 Tsp of Hungarian Paprika.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt-Pepper.
Do the prep first, chop, dice, cut and then just focus on the cooking! Farm Fresh Meats Delivered To Your Door. It is crafted and a quest reward. In the Food & Drinks category.
Mo's Short Ribs step by step
- First let me clarify: I said homemade chicken or beef broth because the broth they sell ready are often full of….well, stuff you shouldn't eat. If you don't have homemade broth, then just melt 1 beef bouillon in 2 cups of boiling water and use as needed..
- I assume you have done all the prep, so you have the ingredients chopped and ready to go. Rinse the ribs under warm water, pat dry and sprinkle with salt, fresh ground pepper, and the paprika on both sides..
- In a large pot, heat a little vegetable oil, about 2 tbsp; use high heat, we want to sear the ribs so they retain the juices. Drop the ribs in there and a few minutes per side should be enough, you wanted to brown. Remove, set aside and cover with a plate..
- In the same pan, you need to add some vegetable oil, heat it, and – still at medium-high heat add the carrots. After 3 minutes add shallots, celery, and garlic and cook about 5 minutes..
- Now add the ribs to the pan, the herbs, the Worcestershire sauce, and the half of the wine. Cover the pot and cook 5 minutes.
- Now that the flavors start getting incorporated, add the remaining wine, the broth (if you use the bouillon method, add just a cup) and turn the heat down to low. The lid at this point has to cover only about ¾ of the pot. We want the steam to go out and the food to breath..
- Cook for 2 hours at very low heat. Check the level of liquid and add broth/water as needed. Now, you should not need to add water because with a lid almost entirely con, the liquid should not consume quickly..
- Serve hot with some solid red wine, such as a Barbera d'Asti, a Barbaresco, or Rosso di Montalcino. If you don't like Italian wines, a Tempranillo Roja would fit this dish very nicely. If you want domestic wine, then I would pick some Pinot Noir from California or the NW over some American Cab..
An item from World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade. Get a roasting tin hot over a moderate heat, then add the ribs, letting the fat brown nicely on both sides. If they stick, add a little oil. Place the ribs in a snug-fitting roasting tray, season with sea salt and black pepper, drizzle with oil, then rub all over. When the time's up, transfer the ribs to a baking tray.