Marshmallow lazy cake Recipe. Food you never knew you wanted. Here is how you cook it. Great recipe for Marshmallow lazy cake Recipe.
Adding marshmallows to recipes gives a sweet flavour and incredible stickiness – think s'mores, Rice Krispie cakes and you can even make homemade marshmallows. Serve these fluffy marshmallows, flavoured with chai and cinnamon, as a dessert canapé or. These fluffy sweets make the perfect gift or treat – delicious melted in s'mores or dropped in hot chocolate. You can have Marshmallow lazy cake Recipe using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Marshmallow lazy cake Recipe
- It’s of Plain Biscuits.
- You need 1kg of big butter.
- It’s 1 of Cocoa powder.
- You need 1 can of Nestle Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Prepare as required of Marshmallows.
- Prepare As needed of Coconut powder or sprinkles for designing when its done.
Melt butter or margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until melted and well blended. Which kind of cake are you looking for? Bundt Cake Sheet Cake Layer Cake Cookie Cake Any Type of Cake.
Marshmallow lazy cake Recipe step by step
- Break the biscuits into small pieces..
- Mix the butter, Condensed milk and the cocoa powder together.
- Add the mixture to the biscuits with the marshmallows(You can do it with or without marshmallows.
- You can do them the shape you want, circles or square.
- Freeze them until you find them chilled.
- You can add sprinkles on them or coconut powder.
- For your reference kindly visit https://www.nestledessertsarabia.com/recipe-details/marshmallow-lazy-cake-recipe/361.
The melted sugar is combined with gelatine or gum arabic, colouring and flavouring. Method Melt the butter in a large, heavy-based saucepan over a low heat. Add the marshmallows and cook gently until they are completely melted and blended, stirring constantly. Take the pan off the heat and immediately add the cereal, mixing lightly until well coated. In a saucepan, bring milk and butter to a boil, stirring constantly.