Pan-Fried Rice Noodle Rolls with Eggs (酱油王炒腸粉).
You can have Pan-Fried Rice Noodle Rolls with Eggs (酱油王炒腸粉) using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan-Fried Rice Noodle Rolls with Eggs (酱油王炒腸粉)
- You need 1 package of store bought rice noodle rolls (room temperature).
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 3-4 stalks of green onions.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of oil.
Pan-Fried Rice Noodle Rolls with Eggs (酱油王炒腸粉) instructions
- Cut the rice noodle rolls into 1-2 inch pieces..
- Put the oil in the pan and turn it on to high heat – make sure the oil is hot..
- Put the rice noodle rolls into the pan (oil may splatter) a bit. Lower the heat. Leave the rolls undisturbed for about 2-3 mins to pan fry the bottoms until golden and crispy..
- Remove the rolls into a separate plate..
- Put some oil in the pan with the green onions to stir fry them a bit. Break the eggs into the pan and scramble them with the green onions for a couple of seconds (leave the eggs as a wet scramble)..
- Put the rich noodle rolls back into the pan. Stir fry them together with the rest of the ingredients..
- Put the oyster sauce and continue to stir fry..
- Lower the heat and put the soy sauce in. You need to reduce the heat because soy sauce burns quite easily. Stir fry a couple of min..
- Serve hot and immediately..