Wicked Black Bean Dip. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Looking For Black Beans? Check Out Black Beans on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
Great recipe for Wicked Black Bean Dip. I guarantee this dip is tasty though it looks horrible. It's a perfect Halloween party food! You can cook Wicked Black Bean Dip using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Wicked Black Bean Dip
- It’s 1 of Canned Black Beans *400g, drained.
- Prepare 1/4 of Red Onion *chopped.
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of Black Tahini *OR White Tahini.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1-2 tablespoons of Lemon Juice OR Lime Juice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 of small Jalapeño *finely chopped, Pickled Jalapeño is OK.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1/2-1 teaspoon of Ground Cumin.
- You need to taste of Black Pepper.
This dip is based on the basic 'Hummus' recipe. I simply tried to make black coloured 'Hummus' using Black Beans and Black Tahini. A dip low in fat and calories, but with loads of flavour. Let the dip chill so the consistency thickens and the beans have time to meld with the spices.
Wicked Black Bean Dip instructions
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until combined..
- Taste it. You may wish to add more Lemon Juice or Salt. Add required seasonings or spices, and process again. Serve with corn chips..
If you can't find tinned black beans, use dried or a tin of refried beans instead. Instructions Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a small saucepan. Add the onions, garlic and jalapeño peppers and cook, stirring. Transfer the cooked onion mixture to a blender or food processor and add the black beans, salt, cumin, lime juice, water. *Most of the heat from the jalapeños is. Instructions Put the black beans, onion, cilantro, garlic, jalapeño, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, salt, and black pepper in a food processor or blender.