Shrimp n Scallop pasta w/ White Wine sauce. Shrimp n Scallop pasta w/ White Wine sauce instructions. Recipe: Appetizing Shrimp n Scallop pasta w/ White Wine sauce instructions ? Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente, according to package instructions.
If you are looking for some other pasta varieties, check out my Cajun Chicken Pasta , Cheese Stuffed Manicotti Florentine , or Creamy Spinach and Mushroom Orzo. Now for the fun part, toss the pasta and sauce/scallops/shrimp mixture together. add in basil leaves and divide into bowls. Cook sea scallops for another couple minutes until just warmed through. You can have Shrimp n Scallop pasta w/ White Wine sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp n Scallop pasta w/ White Wine sauce
- It’s 1 of Pasta of your choice. (Daddy used fettuccine).
- You need 1 of Salt and Pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 of bell pepper (either red or green).
- It’s 1/2 lb of scallops.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of shrimp.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of white cooking wine.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of dijon mustard (grey poupon).
- You need 1/4 cup of dried parsley.
- You need 1/2 cup of red onion.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. When pasta is cooked , drain and add to a large serving bowl. Top linguini with the seafood and white wine and sprinkle with the chopped parsley. I like to let the pasta sit for a bit covered in foil to absorb some of the sauce before.
Shrimp n Scallop pasta w/ White Wine sauce instructions
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente, according to package instructions. Drain thoroughly..
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add peppers, onions and garlic. Cook until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes, stirring often..
- Add scallops and cook 1 minute longer. Add wine and simmer for 2 minutes, until scallops are just cooked through. Stir in mustard and parsley. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper..
- Serve over pasta! Mix together, if you prefer..
This seafood pasta sauce is probably the quickest sauce you can make! Remove from skillet and cover to keep warm. Turn down the heat to medium and in the same pan, add the White Wine to deglaze the pan. Add the Garlic and Lemon Juice. Cook until the Sauce reduces by about half.