Wheat thin crust pizza. Your Favorite Pizza Made By Hand Ready For Contact Free Delivery. The Official Food Of Everything From Tasty Pizzas & Sumptuous Sides To Delicious Desserts Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Perfect pizza base that you are going to love it. Whole Wheat Thin Crust Pizza Dough. The mild wheat flavor is a nice backdrop to whatever toppings you want to layer on top. You can have Wheat thin crust pizza using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wheat thin crust pizza
- It’s 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn.
- You need 1 tbsp of capsicum sliced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paneer slices.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
Since we're keeping the crust on the thinner side, this dough doesn't actually require time to rise. You roll it out after kneading it briefly and let it rest on the counter while you prepare the toppings. When it goes in the oven, the heat gives the bread a quick burst of rising, so it will still have. Roll a ball of dough with a rolling pin until it will not stretch any further.
Wheat thin crust pizza step by step
- Add wheat flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and oil in a mixing bowl..
- Make a soft dough with help of curd. No need to add water..
- Cover with moist cloth and set aside for 15 minutes..
- Now divide the dough into 2 parts. Take one part and roll to a chapati that is slightly thicker prik holes with fork in it..
- Heat the kadai and place a stand and place plate on it. Transfer the chapati on the greased plate..
- Cover it on medium flame. Cook it for 10 to 15 minutes. Our pizza base is ready..
- Now to make pizza. Spread pizza sauce on it..
- Spread onion capsicum paneer slice and corn on it. Sprinkle oregano and chilli flakes and cheese on it..
- Place the pizza on non-stick tawa. Cover it and bake till the cheese melt. Trasfer it on a serving plate. Yummy pizza is ready..
Then, drape it over both of your fists, and gently pull the edges outward, while rotating the crust. When the circle has reached the desired size, place on a well oiled pizza pan. You can refrigerate or freeze the dough easily. Do note that I have used a stand mixer to knead the dough, but its also easy to knead the dough with hands. Just make sure that the dough is kneaded till smooth, soft and supple.