Hemp and Chia Seed Chocolate Pudding. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Hemp and Chia Seed Chocolate Pudding.
I particularly love cooking with fresh, natural produce. My recipes are usually simple and healthy; using minimal ingredients and minimal time! I am also part of the. You can have Hemp and Chia Seed Chocolate Pudding using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hemp and Chia Seed Chocolate Pudding
- It’s of Pudding.
- It’s 1 tbsp of hulled hemp seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chia seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of maple syrup.
- It’s 100 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- It’s 4 tsp of hemp seeds.
- You need 4 tsp of roasted coconut.
- Prepare 80 of % grated dark chocolate.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. Here is how you cook that. The ingredients needed to make Hemp and Chia Seed Chocolate Pudding: Make ready of Pudding. Great recipe for Hemp and Chia Seed Chocolate Pudding. #mycookbook I get a lot of satisfaction from eating chocolate most days (often for breakfast) and still knowing that I'm eating good nutritious foods.
Hemp and Chia Seed Chocolate Pudding step by step
- Whisk together the ingredients for the pudding and allow to sit in the fridge for at least 2 hours. You may want to add more maple syrup than I have depending on your taste preferences..
- Top with a few more hemp seeds, coconut flakes and chocolate before eating..
I found some hulled hemp hearts in Sainsbury's the other day and although not cheap I. Method Add the dates, water and ice to the blender and blend into a rough paste. Add the hemp seeds, cacao powder and vanilla bean powder. Serve with fresh blueberries, strawberries or raspberries. All you need to do is stir together the chocolate milk ingredients — almond milk, cacao powder, maple syrup, and a splash of vanilla- and then pour that over the chia seeds.