Pot Roast. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Check Out Pot Roast Dish on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Pot-roasting is an easy all-in-one method of cooking meat and vegetables, which will result in a tender, flavoursome dish.
Heat a casserole pot on the hob over medium high heat. Put the chicken into a large casserole dish, drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Method For the pepper spice mix, place all of the ingredients in a spice grinder and blitz. You can have Pot Roast using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pot Roast
- Prepare 3-4 lb of pot roast.
- You need 1 of box Lipton Obion Mushroom recipe soup and dip mix.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb of carrots.
- Prepare 8-10 of idaho potatoes.
Cut evenly spaced holes in the meat with the tip of a small knife and insert a garlic sliver into each one. Melt the butter in a flameproof casserole. Grease the ceramic pot of the slow cooker. Season roast with salt and pepper.
Pot Roast instructions
- Preheat oven to 300..
- Salt and pepper roast in pan.
- Empty both liptons packets into bowl and add hot water. Whisk to mix..
- Pour mixture over roast and add arm water until roast is almost covered..
- Cover roast with tin foil and put in oven for 5 hours..
- Wash and peel carrtsand potatoes and add to roast pan..
- Increase oven temp to 350 and cook for an additional hour to hour and 15 minutes..
Place beef in pot with fat side up. This method of cooking pork stops it drying out and keeps it juicy and soft. You also end up with a wonderful rich sticky sauce! Heat an appropriately sized casserole-type pan, add a lug of olive oil and sweat the onions and garlic gently until soft. Then remove it from the oven and transfer it, together with any juices, to a deep pot.