Best Fried Green Beans. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Find The Perfect Coffee For You!
Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Whisk egg in a separate bowl. Add the garlic and continue to cook until just tinged brown, then splash in the oyster sauce and serve. You can have Best Fried Green Beans using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best Fried Green Beans
- It’s 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of bread crumbs (your choice i like traditional).
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare bag of whole green beans (unthawed).
- It’s of oil for frying.
- You need of ranch for dipping.
Whisk the beer, flour, salt and pepper until smooth. Dip green beans into batter to coat, letting excess drip off. See recipes for Best Fried Green Beans too. Heat a large pan over high heat.
Best Fried Green Beans instructions
- Combine 1/2 cup of milk with egg whisk together set aside.
- Rinse green beans throughouly and season with salt pepper set aside mix together flour and remainder seasonings.
- Coat green beans in flour dip inside the milk and egg mixture then inside the breadcrumbs.
- Fry until golden brown.
When it's hot, add the oil and green beans. Fellow food writer and crispy-treat lover Juliet Glass masterminded the method used here: a dip in buttermilk and then a dredge in spiced-up flour, just like the best fried chicken. The quick dip in hot oil keeps the coating crisp and brings out a remarkable sweetness in the green beans. In a medium bowl, mix together the remaining cup of flour, beer, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder. Coat each green bean in batter, letting the excess batter.