Strong Matcha Milk Anpan. We are sustainable, responsible and eco-friendly. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today.
For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. The Foods You Pick To Consume Will Certainly Effect Your Health. You can cook Strong Matcha Milk Anpan using 14 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strong Matcha Milk Anpan
- Prepare of Bread dough.
- Prepare 175 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 20 grams of Cake flour (Soffiche ).
- It’s 10 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 10 grams of Trehalose (if you have ).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Matcha.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ※Matcha syrup.
- It’s 20 ml of ※Heavy cream.
- You need of ※Milk, the total liquid amount should be 150 to 155 ml in total including the heavy cream and matcha syrup.
- Prepare 15 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 3 1/2 grams of Salt.
- It’s 3 grams of Instant dry yeast.
- You need of For the filling:.
- It’s 240 grams of Milk paste (link to recipe in story section).
Strong Matcha Milk Anpan is one of the most popular. Combine the bread flour, cake flour and matcha. Combine all ※ ingredients and measure in advance. Put all the ingredients for the bread dough except butter in a bread machine and start the kneading.
Strong Matcha Milk Anpan instructions
- Make the milk paste referring to this recipe (https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149317-milky-sweet-bean-jam-using-shiro-an-white-bean-powder), and let the paste cool down..
- Combine the bread flour, cake flour and matcha. Combine all ※ ingredients and measure in advance..
- Put all the ingredients for the bread dough except butter in a bread machine and start the kneading. Put the yeast in the bread machine designated position..
- After kneading for 5 minutes, add the butter and leave the bread machine to work until the first proofing is done..
- Take out the dough when it is ready. Press down the dough and divide it into 5 portions. Reshape the dough into a ball. Cover the dough with a tightly wrung out kitchen towel and let it sit for 15 minutes..
- After letting the dough sit, roll out the dough into a circle with a rolling pin while eliminating air. Make the middle of the dough thick. Fill the milk paste into the dough with a spatula and close it tightly..
- Put the seams face down and roll on your palms to shape it nicely. Then flatten the dough and arrange pieces on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper..
- Use the oven's bread-rising function and let the dough sit at 35℃ for 40 to 45 minutes for the 2nd proofing. When the dough doubles in size, it's ready..
- After the 2nd proofing, start preheating the oven to 200℃. While preheating the oven, moisten the tip of the rolling pin and stick some sesame seeds on it. Then press the tip of the rolling pin with sesame seeds on the middle of the dough and stick the sesame seeds stick onto the dough..
- Cover the dough with a parchment paper and place another baking sheet on gently in place of a weight. Reduce the preheated oven temperature to 180℃ and bake for 15 minutes..
- Cool the baked anpan on a rack..
- The bread dough includes heavy cream, so the inside of the bread will be fluffy and the browned parts will be crispy..
- I wanted to make a loaf bread with the paste originally, but failed many times. It always had holes inside the bread..
- So, I thought of making this into a flat anpan. I got advice from Makunouchi and tried it. There were no holes in the bread, the paste was moist and I was very satisfied with the results..
- I think I can use this way of baking to making other kinds of breads too. I am truly grateful for Makunouchi who gave me the brilliant idea..
- If the baking sheet is too heavy and flattens the dough, use heat-proof supports to hold the top baking sheet..
Put the yeast in the bread machine designated position. Strong Matcha Milk Anpan Recipe by cookpad.japan I filled a slightly bitter matcha bread dough with sweet milk paste. This is a recipe for a pretty flat-shaped anpan. I was able to make a delicious matcha bread and milk paste, so I wanted to combine them together. Strong Matcha Milk Anpan Recipe by cookpad.japan I filled a slightly bitter matcha bread dough with sweet milk paste.