Garlic Green Beans. Garden At Home With Sarah Raven, Wide Range of Products Available Online Frozen Fish, Pork, French Fries, Poultry, Beef & Vegetables. In a large frying pan over medium heat, melt butter with olive oil; add garlic, and cook until lightly browned, stirring frequently. Stir in green beans, and season with salt and pepper.
These Garlic Green Beans are perfect if you're following a calorie controlled diet, and fits well with any one of the major diet plans such as Weight Watchers. Directions Place beans in a saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. You can have Garlic Green Beans using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Green Beans
- Prepare 2 can of cans cut green beans, drained (fresh is best if you have the time).
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 4 of cubes chicken boullion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of minced garlic (fresh best, dried ok).
- It’s 1 dash of black pepper (to taste).
- You need 1 dash of salt (to taste).
Season with lemon pepper and salt. Add the garlic and continue to cook until just tinged brown, then splash in the oyster sauce and serve. How to make Garlic Green Beans (quick summary) Melt butter into a large pan over medium heat. Add garlic slices and stir until they begin to brown.
Garlic Green Beans step by step
- Use a pot large enough to allow all green beans to be covered by the water throughout the cooking process (taller pot, not wider)..
- Over high heat, bring water, boullion cubes, margarine, and garlic to a rolling boil until boullion cubes have dissolved and butter has melted..
- Add cut green beans, turn heat down to medium-high, and allow them to boil for 3-5 minutes. If using canned, drain first..
- Reduce heat and simmer for 1-3 hours. You can also prepare it more quickly by only reducing heat to medium and cooking until the broth has reduced down to the level of the beans..
- Add salt and pepper to taste (although it should be plenty salty already)..
Add parboiled green beans and toss until full coated. These Garlic Green Beans with Parmesan make a quick and easy side dish. Rate this Recipe Print Recipe Pin Recipe. Then plunged cooked beans into ice cold water to stop cooking, drain and set aside. Peel and slice the garlic cloves, de-seed and chop the chilli.